bystrow
    bystrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8223

NFL Preseason Thursday

What ya got ?
    With Romo most likely out I like the Chargers as I don't trust Weeden, Hanie and Vaughan. I like Clemens as backup QB and Sorensen had some nice time last preseason.
    I love Seattles depth at Quarterback and Runningback, but I don't know what to expect from Denver
    In the Ravens 9ers game I see a 50/50 game but I like the 9ers QBs more, but I dont want to bet on a Team where Blaine Gabbert plays.
    I do like the Redskins over the Patriots, as the Redskins have two Backup QBs with NFL experience in Colt McCoy and Kirk Cousins.
    I like Mallett on the Patriots side but I'm not convinced that Garoppolo will translate well into the NFL.

No play locked in, but thinking about Chargers, Seattle, 9ers and Redskins.
    Any thoughts?

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

seattle. 8-0 in preseason last 2 years. carroll is type of coach who wants to win every game no matter what

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    seattle. 8-0 in preseason last 2 years. carroll is type of coach who wants to win every game no matter what
    Yep, plus they specifically killed DEN the last 2 years in preseasons 30-10 and 40-10.

I agree with the OP about liking the Redskins, good QB depth and a lot of open competition up and down the roster.