lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

HAHAHAHAHA Way to PROVE AGAIN what a DUMBA*S you are!!! So your big play of the day was the Seahawks and your busy looking at QB's and Pete's record but none of that meant SH*T in this game. Denver got destroyed by Seattle in the SB last year and their off-season mantra has been "35", the point differential of the SB but you didn't mention that once. Throw everything else out the window this was game 1 of 4 preseason games and 1 team really, really wanted to win this game and one team didn't care that much. Proving once again you're as SHARP as a bowling ball. Complete IDIOT.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA Way to PROVE AGAIN what a DUMBA*S you are!!! So your big play of the day was the Seahawks and your busy looking at QB's and Pete's record but none of that meant SH*T in this game. Denver got destroyed by Seattle in the SB last year and their off-season mantra has been "35", the point differential of the SB but you didn't mention that once. Throw everything else out the window this was game 1 of 4 preseason games and 1 team really, really wanted to win this game and one team didn't care that much. Proving once again you're as SHARP as a bowling ball. Complete IDIOT.

he didn't have any real money on it but yeah i thought it was hilarious as well. guy is a complete bafoon. lost like 10 straight tennis bets as well. kids...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Lmao, if you watched the game you'd know they ashould've won it, come check my thread when the regular season starts and thank me but now ON IGNORE.

lovetobet

HAHAHAHA, oh my god, they should have won, really? You really are a dumba*s. I did watch the game, actually watched most the games last night and this morning and watched you lose almost every bet you put out there, sharp as a ball bearing.

What I saw is Denver beat the Seahawks and one team that looked like they really really wanted to win more than the other and that if you had a CLUE you SHOULD HAVE been on the other side of this game, like I WAS.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

its amazing how smart some of these guys r after the games.....

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Ignore feature is sweeeet Wish SBR could upgrade it so you don't see those clowns post at all.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    It's amazing how dumb the OP was before these games started, don't think he won a single game and the Jets push was a last minute 50+ FG miracle from a feking rookie kicker. Anyway I was SMART before the game started.

Holy Sheit fish, over 2,000 posts in 5 MONTHS!!! Time to get a hobby other than your hand. Better yet time to get a job and get out of your moms basement, pathetic.
    Last edited by lovetobet; 08-09-14 at 01:01 AM.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Ignore feature is sweeeet Wish SBR could upgrade it so you don't see those clowns post at all.
    This coming from one of the BIGGEST A*SCLOWNS on this site. A JERKOFF who likes running around sticking his nose in everyone's business and acting like a DOUCHE!! From the BS I've seen you pull on this site if even some of the people you been a DOUCHE to come into your threads to pay you back then you'll be using ignore a lot.

First 12