t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wizzle this bet definitely looks in jeopardy
    Didn't take it.

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

I took the over for 24.5 units. Thanks for the fade broski!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Really don't see this team winning more than 11 games this year and even that could be tough.

They should still handle the weaker competition but this year will be more of a struggle than last. The blueprint is out: play the receivers right and disrupt them at the line. Get pressure on Manning and force him to throw the ball down the field. Let's not forget how teams usually fare the year after losing in the Super Bowl.

Find it hilarious how many people think this team will stroll through the AFC again.
    what a dumbfuk.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

get a life crusty fruitcake

sourtwist
    not a non pro

its almost like crusty remembers which threads wizzle starts and writes it down in a notepad so he can check on wizzles posts to see if he can come up with shit to spit his way.

crusty, i wouldnt normally single people out especially on a forum like you do with wizzle but i think you have a deep rooted problem that seriously needs to be dealt with. you are not normal in any way, and its troubling to know that monkeys like yourself are allowed to use the internet. dude, i promise you, if you move on from chasing him everywhere, i think that you can finally evolve from a monkey to a human and realize that you could have been normal a long time ago. i truly feel bad for you and i am a very insensitive person. (when using the internet)

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    its almost like crusty remembers which threads wizzle starts and writes it down in a notepad so he can check on wizzles posts to see if he can come up with shit to spit his way.

crusty, i wouldnt normally single people out especially on a forum like you do with wizzle but i think you have a deep rooted problem that seriously needs to be dealt with. you are not normal in any way, and its troubling to know that monkeys like yourself are allowed to use the internet. dude, i promise you, if you move on from chasing him everywhere, i think that you can finally evolve from a monkey to a human and realize that you could have been normal a long time ago. i truly feel bad for you and i am a very insensitive person. (when using the internet)
    Wizzle and Crusty are actually good friends in real life. They were room mates at Arkansas State. They work for the same biohazard disposal company.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Wizzle and Crusty are actually good friends in real life. They were room mates at Arkansas State. They work for the same biohazard disposal company.
    if this is for real, then im done checking any thread related to either of them

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Never made this bet idiots.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Another Lakerboy pick down the toilet. Twizzle is Lakerkid by the way.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Hilarious.

Creates a thread and then says he didn't bet it.

So basically admits he doesn't bet and calls others "idiots".

First 12