Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Who are the good guys to follow on here?

Lol last thread, there's a long day of football, pizza and beer drinking tomorrow

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy, razz_donkey, Pimike, 2dabank, brakon00 (myself)

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Skip the pizza and beer and follow that one guy. You know who. We all know who. Easy money.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

obv me !

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

personally i wouldnt blindly tail any1. that being said there are quite a few guys around here that know there stuff and i like hearing what they have to say. to name a few kroyrunner, limey, riggs(dont think he's posting this week though) all know there shit several others that i cant think of right now and of coarse me

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

know one Listen to your own heart and soul what plays you think is right If you like someone elses play thats kool but do your homework on what you like Just because someone tells you to play a game dont play it with out doing some work

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

oh yea jerseykingpin...his stuff always worth reading. like the above post. i like this forum much more just to get other ppls perspectives on gms. as jersey said in the end its your money.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

In addition to above-mentioned cappers, kevindakota and dexter know their NFL very well also. If they have certain picks you should at least give pause.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

2daBank

Is the only one I know somewhat on this list and I would say he's pretty knowledgeable about individual match ups
    Good Luck

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I have never thought tailing was the way to go .thats just like going to a tout,plus following someones opinion on a game takes all satisfaction out of it. Thats like giving your friend the rifle and he brings you back the deer. I like to read these messages and find a different way to approach my choices for the day. The guys also bring alot of new information its like being in a social club, or barber shop and throwing the bull.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Listen to everyone, and follow no one.

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Kroyrunner without a doubt!!!!

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    thats about right! Gather info and take in what people have to say, but don't follow blindly!

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Find a post that says LOCK and fade it.

Of course this does not always work but it is amazing the number of locks that are posted on here. I don't think I've ever come across one on my own personally.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Find a post that says LOCK and fade it.

Of course this does not always work but it is amazing the number of locks that are posted on here. I don't think I've ever come across one on my own personally.
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LOCK anything can happen in a game GEE PITT WAS A LOCK HMMMMMMM Like I said before the best thing to do study up and do your homework That one guy who you think know everything you will find out that he dont so If you listen to yourself then who can you blame if you lose PLAIN AND SIMPLE read up learn the game play SMART then hope your not in the poor house at the end

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Cool thanks guys I don't mean that I'm just going to follow someone and just bet everything he does. I want to learn from guys that are actually pretty good. Does anyone know where they could actually find how much money is on a game instead of the percent of people on a game? That would be pretty cool too see.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

Yep...Have your games picked out, and come on here and see what others think of it. Don't just randomly follow someone betting on a sport you may not watch. I don't watch much hockey, unless it's the blackhawks, so I wont bet on any team other than the Hawks, which is only a couple times a month if that.