BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

ML Madness - Week 14

Down 12 Units and can win a game for anything... Prob safest bet is to bet against Each and Everything I say as I chase my money down the stretch...

The 2 plays I love this week...

2 Units - Sea + 280

Seattle's Offense was sketchy last week with their best player being their Punter, but they still scored 20, and have done so in 4 of their last 5... But mostly I am going to play a strong fade against a Houston team that has been beaten up the past month playing Indy (twice), Ten, and Jac for 4 straight losses... Added to the fact that they only have 2 wins at home vs Oak + SF.. Both teams playoff chances are basically just mathematical, but my research shows that if any team has a favourable schedule for the outside shot, its the Seahawks, whose last 4 games play one of the current Wild Card teams (GB) and 3 Sub .500's (Hou, Ten, and TB)... Sea will play loose and motivated coming in with 2 wins and take advantage of a Houston team playing with little confidence...

1 units - TB +170

2 points in this game... 1) Huge fade vs NYJ QB Clemmons, who is substantially worse than Sanchez and is a very inefficient passer at the best of times... 2) Last week Tampa Bay was inside the Carolina 30 eight times and scored six points. TB QB Freeman is getting better every game... Yes, in his 5 starts he has 7 TD's and 10 picks... 3 vs NO, and 5 Vs Car... Take the good and bad of that, when he bombs, he bombs big, but basically as he improves he will limit the INT's and improve his teams chances... This weeks preparation vs the #1 ranked passing D in the league will show what he's made of... I believe it may be ugly, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a 10-7 type game here...

Add the chase of the home run - one very small .5 Unit play on a 2 team Sea+TB at 9-1.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think sea ml has some value 4sure. i would be surprised if freeman didnt take another step backwards this week has nothing to do with what he's made of lot more to do with a nyj defense that has giving far more accomplished qb's than him problems. only thing im betting in that gm is the under so GL

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

both lose buddy.....take cowboys and giants instead and win $

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Brakon00 View Post
    both lose buddy.....take cowboys and giants instead and win $
    dont you get sick of looking like a clown? seriously you go around tellin every1 there picks are wrong while consistently posting losers on "plays of the week,month, year" if your betting what you claim you either A) ARE IN SERIOUS DEBT..B) living off a trust fund..C) full of shit.....i would bet options A and C are the most likely. i hate that im even on the cowboys after hearing you talk

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

As a lifelong washingtonian let me tell you this: the seahawks will lose this game. They have a chance at covering but they will lose the game. Houston ends their 4 game skid here. Sorry.