KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    saints to win NFC at +800 is very tempting.

what are your thoughts on their defense?
    I actually like Rob Ryan a lot. His defense takes a couple years for players to really pick it up so I actually see a vast improvement in the teams technique/cadance do they got the pieces?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Home Court in NBA really only sport that matters in playoffs because of long series

Bases mean nothing too

NFL one game so anyone can win

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You lost me pal. They just won in Philly. Graham is worth the money, guy is a monster. NFL contracts are low compared to other sports when these guys are literally killing themselves at times and at the very least doing more damage than any other major sport besides maybe hockey at times. 10 mil a year for Jimmy, think that's just fine. Vincent Jackson and Percy Harvin make around the same or more than that. Graham has only missed 2 games in 4 years.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/f...ts-teams-list/

The NFL is rolling in the dough while players bust their ass for them and get underpaid. Yeah, yeah...they're millionaires why complain but the market says they should be paid even more for what they do.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

My god that was such a discount win in PHILLY st winter they barely, barely beat a rookie qb from az and a rookie head coach, they were supposed to win that game. I had the dam saints ml in that gamr based on phillys inexperiece lets see that shit after Foles and Kelley got more than a few games together.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    *go too
    If you are gonna tell someone else their grammar is terrible at least get your correction right...it's "go to"

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    If you are gonna tell someone else their grammar is terrible at least get your correction right...it's "go to"
    I was being ironical.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    Pay him no mind. Guys from a lost era. He's just like crusty following me around like a true low life fukking losers worrying about how I get by in life. Pathetic.

WHAT I TELL U ALL ABOUT THIS FINESSE TEAM?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Pay him no mind. Guys from a lost era. He's just like crusty following me around like a true low life fukking losers worrying about how I get by in life. Pathetic.

WHAT I TELL U ALL ABOUT THIS FINESSE TEAM?
    has nothing about being finesse. they were finesse when they beat a division champ eagles team in cold ass philly last year

they were finesse when brees and payton won the superbowl

whether youre finesse or not means jack sh it

i rather my team be finesse and have a ring than be tough as nails and miss the playoffs every year

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just think brees is getting older and the Saints have no defense which is a formula to lose

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    has nothing about being finesse. they were finesse when they beat a division champ eagles team in cold ass philly last year

they were finesse when brees and payton won the superbowl

whether youre finesse or not means jack sh it

i rather my team be finesse and have a ring than be tough as nails and miss the playoffs every year
    What an ignorant post. Remember "bounty gate" Ask Favre if that Saints Superbowl team we finesse.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I just think brees is getting older and the Saints have no defense which is a formula to lose
    letting Malcom Jenkins leave for Philly was the downfall of the defense.

2 ex seminoles go head to head tonight. Kelvin Benjamin vs Patrick Robinson.

First 12