Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

$$$$$$ NFL Game of the Year Potential in Week 1 2014..... Surefire Winner! $$$$$$

I can't disclose it at this time. Just relax, I'll reveal it with plenty of time to spare. I came across this bad line while devouring some information about NFL teams in general this year, and prepping for my fantasy league.

I will call my shot in this thread in due time. It's as close to a lock as there ever is, was, or will be. Money will rain down from the heavens, a paperback deluge. The sky will part and unleash a torrid fury of dead president confetti.

You will see.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Not to be a negative Nancy, but what if the line suddenly shifts and it becomes no good, or, I mean, no longer bad?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Seaweed v2.0

rock1010
    wtf
    rock1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

There is a losing bet in your future anytime you say...''Surefire Winner! ''

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You expect us to wait with baited breath with YOUR track record? Please.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

No doubt your goy is on the jags. Just come out with it already!

Eddy Munny

How did I know that I'd be met with such incredulity and pessimism? Sports bettors are a cynical crowd I guess. One guy makes one bold proclamation and the mob rushes to burn him at the stake. Just take a deep breath and unwind a bit. You don't have to tail if you're the skittish type. It makes no difference to me. I have a surefire winner. Those are words I don't casually throw around. I don't even know what "track record" BigDoucheHQ is referring to. My posted plays are rather sporadic and usually on a whim... It's not like all of my bets are posted. The majority of them aren't. The ones I have posted in the past are a mixed bag (aside from the Nutterfingers plays, but I digress).

The point is, I've stumbled across a play I feel is worth swinging for the fences. And being that it's in week one, you can really pad your bankroll when it hits and have virtually a whole season in front of you to work with. In fact, I've found several gems in week one that are quality bets and will probably post them as well.

To answer KVB's question, I don't expect there will be major line movement in the coming days/weeks, as we are still a month and a half away from real football. Even if it moves a shade or so against me, I'd be willing to bet it. It would have to undergo a major change for me to back off. We're talking an injury to a starting quarterback or something like that. Anyways, I'll reveal it well in advance of game week.

So yes BiggieHQ, keep waiting with bated breath... Let's not pretend you have anything better to do. And you too Harry, you decrepit old drunkard. Don't you go turn around and sell my picks to your road dogs at the bingo parlor you lowdown, dirty huckster you.

The naysayers will transmute to believers at the wave of my hand. I will break bread with the ancients, the forefathers who seeded the earth. Portals will materialize from the ether, allowing glimpses into the infinite. I shall return from the fourth dimension with a banquet of knowledge bestowed by the Great Beyond. From the footprints of the fertile crescent, I will usher forth the New Dawn and mount an army so formidable and impregnable, that the mightiest of fortress walls reduce to dust and ride the winds. Blood will turn to wine... Cold, with a twist of lime... Without a trace, and out of time.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 07-16-14 at 05:30 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Surelife winner

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Surelife winner
    Actually, the operative word here is surefire. Surelife is the name of the insurance plan you took out after suffering your umpteenth stroke, watching your weekly losers fizzle out from the comfort of your living room couch. You probably wear one those medical alarm pendants that duly dispatch the medics, at the push of a button, as soon as your heart stops ticking.

Leetreaper's game day necessities:

Cheese Curls
    Moonshine
    Marlboros
    Medical Alarm (I've fallen and I can't get up)
    Pistol loaded with a single bullet (Just in case... For those really bad beats)

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hey Munny, I think you know it's always a tough thread when that first post screams with over confidence. And I think you know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

To answer KVB's question, I don't expect there will be major line movement in the coming days/weeks, as we are still a month and a half away from real football. Even if it moves a shade or so against me, I'd be willing to bet it. It would have to undergo a major change for me to back off. We're talking an injury to a starting quarterback or something like that. Anyways, I'll reveal it well in advance of game week.

Thanks or the respectful response, I still owe you message. I'm taking my time formulating the words, i.e. I'm procrastinating because it seems like so much to put down and it must be approached correctly.
    You'll hear from me soon.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Take the champs, they'll be amped up at home against an overrated second rate team. Bury scab-ref-gate for good.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Take the champs, they'll be amped up at home against an overrated second rate team. Bury scab-ref-gate for good.
    I like the AFC champs against an overrated third rate team even more so. Not much of an opinion on Pack/Hawks.

Eddy Munny

Forget this thread... Upon further review, I'm liking a few games on opening week and will start another thread containing my Top 5 or so plays. The play I would have revealed here will be included, of course, in my new thread... I just won't be putting all my eggs in one basket.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I like the AFC champs against an overrated third rate team even more so. Not much of an opinion on Pack/Hawks.
    IND@DEN should be a fun SNF opener. I agree, Peyton gets his revenge in the thin air against a JV defense.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Forget this thread... Upon further review, I'm liking a few games on opening week and will start another thread containing my Top 5 or so plays. The play I would have revealed here will be included, of course, in my new thread... I just won't be putting all my eggs in one basket.

Negative, son. Post your top play in this thread. We can't just let you slide like that. "Upon further review" lol....

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Wtf you trying to review?! Lol.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Why will we forget this thread? You have a sure fire winner in a sure fire thread, son!

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Sure fire winner in July! Lol

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Negative, son. Post your top play in this thread. We can't just let you slide like that. "Upon further review" lol....
    Well since you're retarded, allow me to reiterate.

I'll be posting the original play designated for this thread alongside a few others in new thread, with a more appropriate title (considering it's several plays, not just one).

"Sliding" was never in the works Dilo. If basic reading comprehension eludes you, then handicapping is going be a real bitch.

I can't help you until you help you.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Eddy munny, or is it ed Hochuli? Upon further review what? You all of a sudden found more plays other than your goy? Why have a goy then?

Eddy Munny

Sure fire winner in July! Lol
    Mocking my surefire winner in July! Lol

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

I'll be posting the original play designated for this thread alongside a few others in new thread, with a more appropriate title (considering it's several plays, not just one).

"Sliding" was never in the works Dilo. If basic reading comprehension eludes you, then handicapping is going be a real bitch.

Oh oh ok, didn't know you was that special guy that's out there helping people. Your parents must have been really special to have you.

Eddy Munny

Eddy munny, or is it ed Hochuli? Upon further review what? You all of a sudden found more plays other than your goy? Why have a goy then?
    You're trying really hard tonight aren't you.

We both know you're a square and several years behind the curve. I caught you using the word "halfback" in one of your hapless threads. That's so imbecilic, it's almost endearing. You're like one of those creaky, old guys who still thinks it's appropriate to refer to blacks as "colored people." Well since you haven't watched an NFL game since Larry Csonka was totin' the rock, stay tuned to my new thread and perhaps we can all make a little scratch in week one.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Special munny, why create another thread? Because you want an appropriate title? Your title should be "I need help, I'm broke"

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

You're trying really hard tonight aren't you.

We both know you're a square and several years behind the curve. I caught you using the word "halfback" in one of your hapless threads. That's so imbecilic, it's almost endearing. You're like one of those creaky, old guys who still thinks it's appropriate to refer to blacks as "colored people." Well since you haven't watched an NFL game since Larry Csonka was totin' the rock, stay tuned to my new thread and perhaps we can all make a little scratch in week one.

So you read "half back" and think you know all about me? "I caught you using"......you're an English major? I'm laughing so hard my balls are aching.

Eddy Munny

Special munny, why create another thread? Because you want an appropriate title? Your title should be "I need help, I'm broke"
    Dilo's obviously butthurt because I poked fun at him in his original thread(s).

All this keyboard diarrhea is simply his attempt at revenge.

That's right... he bumped a dormant, aborted thread of mine, just so he could make a run at me.

Look at him go folks. He's firing on both cylinders now. Putt, putt, putt..... The little engine that couldn't, but was too dumb to stop trying.

Eddy Munny

You're balls are aching because you've no sexual release. The laughing is just a symptom of neurons misfiring.

Eddy Munny

Now look what you've done dummy. Other, well meaning posters are bound to check in with this thread in light of all the recent replies, expecting substance, and all they're going to get is you tripping all over yourself.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Um, post your goy.....

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Special munny, you really are special. The problem is, nobody knows that yet.....stop hiding and let the online fantasy world know how talented you really are. Little special munny, people are waiting for that goy, don't make them wait....

Eddy Munny

Yea, you already said that.

....Next.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Special munny, you got me all wrong. When I say this I mean it for everyone reading....EVERYONE CARES FOR YOU. Your goy means EVERYTHING to this forum. PLEASE LET US KNOW.....

Eddy Munny

You're running out of gas and it's actually kinda pathetic.

I didn't realize I had hurt your feelings so much when I called you on the "halfback" deal.

Let's see how far you're willing to drag this out.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

We all know how difficult life is sometimes, and going online for attention is our only release.... Believe me, we won't hurt you... We just want to know your goy..trust me, we all know.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Special munny, it's not about that. We just want to know your goy. We all know its a sure fire winner.

12 Last