2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Week 14

so far not a real big card for me. which may be good after last week

ten-13 i could give you alot of reasons why this is the play but ill just say this its the rams!!!!

ne-13 am i being trapped with these 13 point spreads? lets hope not dont really like the stuff going on in ne this week but forecast calls for snow and all car brings to the table is a running gm luckily thats the 1 thing pats d is capable of stopping. look for belicheat and brady to bounce back and pay what they owe!!!

cin+6.5 its not that im off min or incredibly high on this cincy team just feels like this is to many points. cincy isnt pretty but they are tough as dogs and the way they play with defense and ball control it is ugly if your giving points pretty if your catching a td. gonna wait on this 1 hoping i can get 7 b4 gametime if not ill play it at 6.5.

nyj/tb und 37 mabey my fav play on the board this gm has 17-10 written all over it and thats aiming high! nyj brings in the type of defense no rookie qb wants to see especially a rookie qb who just threw 5 picks against car. with sanchez out jets should lean even heavier on the run than b4 and against tampa's horrid run d they should be able to sustain drives and run the clock.

den/indy und 44 not sure if den can hang in this gm but do know there only chance is to play keep away from payton. den defense is solid and i dont believe they will get gashed by big plays of coarse payton will get his but as long as its long drives and not quick strikes i dont see them getting more than 24. on the other side indys d is playing lights out den will have to line up and run right at them cause if orten gets in obvious passing downs he is in trouble. the good thing about this under is if indy blows them out which isnt out of the ? it will be because den cant score.

that is all for now still looking sure ill have a few more before kickoff. as always looking forward to every1s thoughts on these and any other gms that stand out

2daBank

here some leans that i havnt decided on yet still looking

oak+1..seems to be alot of wash love. there been better teams go to oak and lose
    dal-3..at 1st look sd just screams to be played. makes me wonder
    nyg-1..looks alot like dal/nyg last week

lots of chalk any info would be great

Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Dogs went 10-6 last week. That was big for the books.

I'm also on Tenn. I don't see value in the NE line nor did I last week when I stayed off that game. I would play NE because Car is asking a rookie QB to beat them with the pass game(clearly the way to beat NE). I like your thoughts on Oakland but I'm on Wash. I jumped all over SD +3.5. 6'5 wr's vr 5'10 cb's, Plus a team that hot shouldn't be getting points.

2daBank

i agree sd looks like the play but it just smells funny not sure why dal is favored and sd is being pounded
    im getting a little worried about ten just read a report that VY got pulled out of practice today because of that knee he hurt on sunday stay tuned. yes dogs doing good was good for books thing is i had lots of dogs unfortunatly mostly the wrong 1s

2daBank

indy-7..can den score points on this team? im starting to think not nearly enough. at some point this season i faded indy a few weeks in a row and won and for some reason ive continued to do it the last 2 weeks(they were good spots imo) but now den comes in getting a little love with ppl waiting for the week indy goes down. defense is the only way den hangs can they create turnovers/give manning trouble?

thoughts?

gameztyme
    gameztyme's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank i'm with you on the Den/Indy Under and tailing you on Cincin.

GL

Jerbowski
    Jerbowski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey bud. My thoughts are on Denver. They are rolling right now at the right time and they are a pretty healthy team. Not a whole lot of injuries. Call me crazy but I am taking the Broncos to cover.
    Cinci I am on as well. I had heard that Peterson was hurting....injury report doesnt say anything, though. That Cinci D is #1 according to my charts and I like that.
    Im also taking the J-E-T-S. Dont care if Dirty Sanchez is out. Screw TB.
    Im also on NE and SD.
    Still thinking about Was-Oak game. Was is trying to stop a 3 game skid. They lost a heartbreaker vs NO. Both offenses suck. To me, it comes down to the D which leans to Was. Problem is the road trip. This may be a last minute pick for me, if any.
    I am also going with the Bills. Buffalo is a nice healthy team now and they have been clicking lately. KCs defense IMO is falling apart. This makes for a big Buffalo win.
    Good luck
    Peace.

2daBank

jerbowski something stinks to high hell in the sd/dal gm. you know im a sd guy been saying i think they could very well be the afc champs. id be lying if i didnt think the same thing when i first saw this line. however ppl smarter than me set this there knowing damn well what would happen(how could you not) and as expected sd is getting pounded and whats happening with the line? not only is it not moving but to take dal-3 is -120 throw in you got those touts on espn barking about how bad dal is in dec and how good sd is in dec. while recent history proves this true i believe it is being blown way out of proportion. i havnt really sold myself 100% on this 1 but to me this is gotta be either dal or no play

2daBank

the tb/jets gm i agree jets win more than likely i just feel way stronger about the under. imo only thing that could do this number in is 3-4 defensive tds

2daBank

same thing with indy/den although im leaning the other way i think under is a more solid play. as for den rolling look at who they have been rolling against. i just cant find points in this gm for den this may be the last gm we get full out effort from indy and id hate to let that pass up. my biggest problem in this 1 is will indy be willing to show there whole offense to a team they may see again in the playoffs(unlikely but possible) right now only play i am making 4sure on this 1 is und 44 but strongly leaning to indy as well

Crispybear
    Crispybear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I 'm on Indy -7 and SD +3.5

Indy cinches HFA with this win. I don't think Denver gets it done in the dome. Who have they beaten? A weak Giants team at home and a terrible Chiefs team on the road. Indy just covered against a red- hot Tenn team.

Dallas is America's team and a betting favorite. However, Dallas doesn't really have many quality wins. I could see them edging SD, but it's more likely that Rivers, whose been on fire lately, pulls it out.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on patriots -13, dallas -3, giants -1 and a 10 point teaser for those 3 big time!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Crispybear View Post
    I 'm on Indy -7 and SD +3.5

Indy cinches HFA with this win. I don't think Denver gets it done in the dome. Who have they beaten? A weak Giants team at home and a terrible Chiefs team on the road. Indy just covered against a red- hot Tenn team.

Dallas is America's team and a betting favorite. However, Dallas doesn't really have many quality wins. I could see them edging SD, but it's more likely that Rivers, whose been on fire lately, pulls it out.
    dal not being bet like america's team right now. there's certainly plenty of times each year where i feel the line is slightly inflated for them as the books know ppl love betting them but this is not 1 of those times imo. its painfully obvious they are begging for sd money on this 1 and although this does not always work i dont want to be the 1 going against it...gl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Brakon00 View Post
    im on patriots -13, dallas -3, giants -1 and a 10 point teaser for those 3 big time!
    looks solid if VY is going to play i would consider putting ten in there as well...gl

Don_Dillinger
    Don_Dillinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams +13, kc +1, giants-1, packers-3, arizona-3, lions+14

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Bank

Jerbowski
    Jerbowski's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=Crispybear;2736132]I 'm on Indy -7 and SD +3.5

Exactly. Thats why Im taking Denver.

2daBank

stl/ten und 41 this total screams under ten defense has been ok of late still struggle against the pass a little but lets face it rams are not the team to take advantage of this. you can count on 1 thing w stl they are going to give it to steven jackson then give it to him some more eating clock in the process. rams d has been playing better every week still by no means good but should keep plays in front of them and make ten drive for there points. neither of these offenses are very explosive w the exception of c.johnson not alot of home run threats out there. forecast is calling for rain thoughout the day which should just help are cause here. im looking for a gm in the 20-10 area which leaves a little wiggle room. just cant see the rams scoring many points.

2daBank

sd is very good but no way im touching them in this spot, game is way more important to dal especially if indy takes care of den in the early gm then in all likelyhood sd will be at home next week playing cincy to see who gets the 2 seed despite what happens in this 1. dal on the other hand is in pretty much a must win situation w there dec struggles and a very tough schedule ahead. dal should be able to run the ball in this game if there dumbshit coaching staff chooses to do so. throw in the fact its pretty clear to me bookmakers appear to pretty much drawn the battle line on this 1 w money pouring in on sd they raise the spread to 3.5 just inviting more sd money. espn tout machine has been blowing these teams dec records way out of proportion this week imo. it all pretty much adds up to the majority thinking they have a free chicken dinner in this 1. im not buying it ill be on dal-3(buying hook) unless it comes back down

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

good luck

2daBank

ok so here what has made the card so far

cin+6.5
    den/indy und 44
    tb/nyj und 37
    ten -13
    stl/ten und 41
    dal -3.5
    indy-6.5

may post a few more after i wake up. if not you can bet ill probly be playing more of the games i have all ready wrote up being the Dgen i am but these are my strongest...gl to every1 hope you all have a profitable day

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

I like Dallas

2daBank

im glad TIMMAY!!!!!!!!!! gl 2marro

Timmay

Thanks man, you too.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tiiiimmmmaaayayyyy!

Timmay

Brak! GL tomorrow! I'm on Dallas and N.Y.G..... Oh yea I have the Pats also in that 9 team parlay hahaha, it would nice to hit one of those.

2daBank

as bad as i want to take ne im having serious problems pulling the trigger. i also have brady in a Fantasy league where if i win this week im getting at least 400 so mabey thats enough for me not to bet it

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

On paper Chargers should destroy the cowboys but 90% of the time when I use the words destroy or crush that team is a loser so I like Dallas
    Good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    On paper Chargers should destroy the cowboys but 90% of the time when I use the words destroy or crush that team is a loser so I like Dallas
    Good luck
    [/color]
    i feel you when i 1st saw it i thought sd instantly. upon further review on paper dal should be able to punish sd with there running gm whether or not there dumbshit coaches employ this strategy may be more of a guess but the ability to run is there and sd run d is soft. all the other reasons i feel like dal is the play are listed in above post. i certainly understand why you would go with sd though and personally if i was you and hell bent on taking sd here i would take the ml as i dont think the 3.5 comes into play either dal covers or loses. over may also be a good play i just dont like overs or id be on that...gl 2day

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

2daBank

It's Dallas for me also like cinnci indy and for some ungodly reason chicago

Good luck

Barcuss
    Barcuss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ok so here what has made the card so far

cin+6.5
    den/indy und 44
    tb/nyj und 37
    ten -13
    stl/ten und 41
    dal -3.5
    indy-6.5

may post a few more after i wake up. if not you can bet ill probly be playing more of the games i have all ready wrote up being the Dgen i am but these are my strongest...gl to every1 hope you all have a profitable day
    Your card today looks very solid, I am with you on all the games except for the totals and that is only because I really have bad luck with totals. Although I did win with Clev and the under on Thursday... Maybe my luck is changing, must stay positive. Best of luck to everyone

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Bank 50 points i take rams + 13 transfer if you want the bet

2daBank

ill be back to get those later pinfish...i know my team

2daBank

i pm'ed you pin only thing i ask is no bet if VY doesnt start as im waiting on his status b4 i bet. im pretty sure he is starting but there saying gm time dec. thnx and gl

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

OK Bank got the PM...........no VY no bet..................