daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Why Ryan playing depend on his olines health?

Falcons coach Mike Smith disputes a report that Matt Ryan's playing status depends on the health of two key offensive linemen this week.
    Smith says he likes the progress he's seeing, and Ryan is up to speed on this week's game plan. Smith will hold off on a decision until Ryan gains medical clearance, which has yet to happen. Expect this to be a game-time decision at best, with the odds stacked against Ryan playing.
    I didn't paste the actual report that came out. Does this not sound like the Falcons have thrown in the towel for the rest of the year? I'm not buying Smith's dispute. He doesn't ever actually dispute the original report does he? If they were still shooting for the playoffs would they not play him regardless? It just sounds like the Falcons are packing it in. They are one of if not the most banged up teams in the league, their kicker is a miss away from being cut, and without Turner and Ryan they can't move the ball. I hate, hate, hate laying big chalk on the road...but I'm thinking about laying the chalk here. This line is set as if Ryan isn't playing. What do you guys think?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure he is out for this Sunday and as you stated, without Ryan or Turner that O is not good, might be a good play laying the points, but hard to do in the NFL on the road.

Good luck.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

NFC South at home...hard to fade it, but too many variables gonna lay off

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2593

Love the Saints -10!

remember Philly last week? destroyed them, hop on the bandwagon! SAINTS!!!