2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

PIT/CLE pre-gm

let me first just say thank you geniuses at nfl network for scheduling this great gm and all the other gems you have forced us to live though on thur this year! next year mabey you fire whomever picked this slate of gms because im pretty dam sure my 3yr old nephew could have lined up better matchups.

ok that being said lets get to this absolute shit gm tonight only thing going to make it worth watching is the weather(love me some bad weather fb!) honestly have dont have any idea how this gm plays out if both teams are forced to run do to the weather i think both teams cant limit if not shut down the running gms. everything points under and wish i got it early in the week. at this point while under is probly still the right play i just could see this gm being so ugly and sloppy that it actually leads to points. i looking for fumbles 10 yrd punts going for it on forth down all this crazy stuff cause i am doing the unthinkable and taking the over. as i dont feel very good about this pick ive also decided to take cle+10 as well cause i mean im already going against my better judgement on the over might as well follow suit and go with the browns as well. im certainly not encouraging any1 to follow these picks as i myself cant give any good reasons for them call it a hunch and thanks to nfl network its the gm i got to take if it was on sunday i wouldnt waste two words on it. here's to hoping we get a total disaster of a football gm were somehow we can get 5tds...gl 2 every and as always please stop by and tell me what you think.

Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

This had to be the worse game on the schedule this week.

2daBank

i just dropped a little change on the browns ml so far thats the only play ive made but in a gm with conditions like this anything can happen so gettin +425 in a game like this is a absolute gift imo.

2daBank

ok ive sold myself on this game so also will be playing cle+10 and over33. thoughts?

2daBank

cle is holding up there end so far so if its going to stay under lets hope they win for me

2daBank

well screw the over. nice ml hit

Jerbowski
    Jerbowski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit, 2dabank.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbowski View Post
    Nice hit, 2dabank.
    thnx...good way to start weekend 4sure. now lets see if we can keep this shit going into sunday