I am not a pay service, I am just a gambler but I've had a helluva season so far. Out of the first 13 weeks I've made profit 11 of those weeks and had 2 losing weeks. Have not been posting any of my plays on here but am going to start tonite thru the Superbowl as a free sample as I am considering starting my own service next season, or possibly after the Superbowl for NBA and college basketball. Most of my sunday nfl plays will be last minute as I like to check injury and weather reports as close to kickoff as possible. Will post my final plays 12:45 on nfl sundays and will rank all of my plays on a scale of 1-10 unless the situation warrants it I will go higher than a 10 rating. Anyways lets get it started tonite............

CLEVELAND BROWNS +10 1 UNIT

WITH SUCH A LOW SCORING GAME EXPECTED 10 POINTS CAN BE EVEN HARDER FOR THE STEELERS TO COVER. THEY MAY NOT EVEN WITH THIS GAME OUTRIGHT BEING ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HATED DIVISION RIVAL WHOM THEY HAVE PUNISHED IN RECENT YEARS.

THE CLEVELAND BROWNS TONITE ARE MUCH LIKE A PINIATA THAT FINALLY TAKES THE STICK BACK FROM ITS OWNER AND BEATS THEM WITH IT.