El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Daryl Washinton OUT for all of 2014 Season

Guess LT Profits missed this one. Arizona Cardinals 2012 Pro Bowl LB out for another failed test, substance abuse policy violation. He loses $3 Million. Team is pissed, Cards defense takes a large step back without him.
    Last edited by El Nino; 05-30-14 at 12:49 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Are they not saying what he took? I don't see it anywhere.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Are they not saying what he took? I don't see it anywhere.
    Not PED's it's for marijuana. Same thing he was suspended for
    last time.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I played with this guy

I am surprised, he was a quiet and humble guy in the locker room and didn't seem like the type of guy who would endanger his team with this kind of selfish behavior

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I played with this guy

I am surprised, he was a quiet and humble guy in the locker room and didn't seem like the type of guy who would endanger his team with this kind of selfish behavior
    Yeah, now he's a marijuana addicted baby mama beater. Guy is scum, I'd cut ties with him completely as a player. What a waste of talent.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played with this guy

Zach is surprised too

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Smokin that Mary Jane will cost Washington a lot of $$$.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Not PED's it's for marijuana. Same thing he was suspended for
    last time.
    What a dumb shit.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Yeah, now he's a marijuana addicted baby mama beater. Guy is scum, I'd cut ties with him completely as a player. What a waste of talent.
    He was a really quiet guy

His locker was right across from mine and he didnt say or do much

Humble guy too didnt really show boat, respected the coaches and did what he was told, was a team leader

I would expect it from other guys but not him something must have happened

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

He was a really quiet guy

His locker was right across from mine and he didnt say or do much

Humble guy too didnt really show boat, respected the coaches and did what he was told, was a team leader

I would expect it from other guys but not him something must have happened
    That's strange for sure. A locker room that was strong enough to keep the Honey Badger in check, yet Washington falls off the rails. Could be personal problems or mental instability, who knows. Guy has a long uphill battle ahead. His last 4 game suspension he was allowed to workout and go to the Cardinals facility. This time, he's banned from the Cardinals Facility.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Good old corporate garbage NFL suspending for recreational marijuana use when within a few years it'll be legal in every blue state in the country. This league is such is piece of fvcking crap - seriously amazed that people even care to follow this joke of a sport.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Big 3rd down coming up if you know what i mean

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You never miss these guys there's plenty of replacements

They have one or two good years and the rest are bad

I can't believe how they blow their careers for weed

They rather be broke in the hood

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Badminton player

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I still can't believe how you blow millions just to smoke weed??

It just keeps happening

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I can't believe the NFL has to be such a hard ass concerning weed. Too many old dudes running things.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I can't believe the NFL has to be such a hard ass concerning weed. Too many old dudes running things.
    This is true, but at the same time... If the company that is crazy enough to send me packing for a little hippie lettuce indulgence, is also crazy enough to pay me millions just to play football, then that's a square deal in my book.

You can have a zero tolerance gummi bear policy for all I care... As long as those enormous checks keep coming, you won't find a single gummi bear in my possession.

Dumb rule, dumber players.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    This is true, but at the same time... If the company that is crazy enough to send me packing for a little hippie lettuce indulgence, is also crazy enough to pay me millions just to play football, then that's a square deal in my book.

You can have a zero tolerance gummi bear policy for all I care... As long as those enormous checks keep coming, you won't find a single gummi bear in my possession.

Exactly. They can make whatever rule they want for what I can't put in my body and if it jeopardizes my millions...goodbye to that substance immediately.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

The players sign a contract knowing the deal but give a 20 something year old guy millions and watch him piss it away. They are immature and many are in it for the money, not the game. Especially if they came from nothing and suddenly have a seemingly endless supply of wealth. 80% of them will be broke so it stands to reason that some don't give a shit about the rules.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

If the NFL came out tomorrow banning gummi bears, you'd support that? I'm calling a senile spade a spade.

The problem is the monopoly aspect of the NFL. It's not like players can go to a rival league that allows gummis.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    The players sign a contract knowing the deal but give a 20 something year old guy millions and watch him piss it away. They are immature and many are in it for the money, not the game. Especially if they came from nothing and suddenly have a seemingly endless supply of wealth. 80% of them will be broke so it stands to reason that some don't give a shit about the rules.
    Also true...21 year old me got lots o' money and here I sit as 26 year old me, with nothing.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If the NFL came out tomorrow banning gummi bears, you'd support that? I'm calling a senile spade a spade.

The problem is the monopoly aspect of the NFL. It's not like players can go to a rival league that allows gummis.
    I don't think abstaining from weed is too much to ask. Nobody is forcing these cats to play football. They have the same options to pursue other professions as everyone else. If you like weed so much you'll risk millions of dollars to smoke it, then you're a dunce.

Actually a lot of other "regular" jobs have restrictions on marijuana too, but only pay a measly fraction of the wages an NFL player receives.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The biggest problem is this. Weed is still a controled substance as far as the Feds are concerned. It does not matter how many "Blue" states legalize it or not. If the Feds say that it is a no-no, then it is a no-no. You have a Blue idiot in the White House and yet the law is still on the books.

If these players are dumb enough to do their weed thing, then they deserve what they get. This simply shows the ever growing stupidity amongst NFL players. These guys, for the most part, do not have enough intelligence to "leave the hood". Most of them would be on the streets or in jail if not for the opportunity that the NFL gives them. You can take the hood out of the kid, but you can't take the kid out of the hood.