SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Rose: Storm +3½ vs VooDoo

Side with Storm +3½ vs VooDoo

Game Time: 4/7/2007 7:30:00 PM
    By: Mike Rose
    http://www.who2beton.com

Don't look for any black magic tonight from the New Orleans VooDoo. Side with the Tampa Bay Storm in Arena Football League action.

When looking at how all the teams stack up in the standings, it’s completely unfathomable that a Tim Marcum coached AFL team has yet to notch the win column heading into the sixth week of play.

Actually, it’s unacceptable and the team knows it. I’m really expecting them to put forth one of their best efforts of the young season here this evening against a New Orleans squad that’s a much lesser version than VooDoo teams from the past. QB Stony Case put forth an admirable effort against San Jose last week in his first ever AFL start. He completed 22 of 36 passes for 271 yards 3 TDs and a pick, and he should come into this game more confident with some starting time under his belt.

New Orleans notched a victory they shouldn’t have last week against an Orlando club that’s been decimated by injuries. The Forum will no doubt be rocking here as the Storm faithful are desperate for a win, and will do whatever necessary to help their beloved team grab its first victory of the year. Tampa is 2-0 at home vs. the VooDoo overall, and I’m expecting that number to increase in the win column by one game tonight. Grab the points or play the moneyline as the Storm party like its 1999 after securing their first 'W' of the young season.

Play: Storm +3½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree with your N.O. play Mr.Rose. I like Tampa Bay ML +102 in this game.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Great Call