konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

WTF were the Jets and Dolphins thinking in the draft???????

Jets and Dolphins Zero passing game!!!!
    Dolphins pig besides not being able to pass got sacked 58 times lol
    The Jets have two complete passing toilets what did they rank in passing 30 ? 31? lol
    Yea gl with Geno Bambino and the Dog catcher lol
    Manziel love him or hate him fell far enough to be a steal for either of those teams
    He had a really good combine showed good arm strenght even falling back off the wrong foot 55+yds lol
    Nice pass by both team they have to sit and pray he is a bust while they already know the QB's they have
    won win lol

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

The jets made a terrific pick in Pryor. they needed serious help in the secondary and this draft is extremely deep at WR. I can easily see the jets addressing the WR AND TE position with their next 2 picks

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    The jets made a terrific pick in Pryor. they needed serious help in the secondary and this draft is extremely deep at WR. I can easily see the jets addressing the WR AND TE position with their next 2 picks
    what good is a TE WR with toilet QB's

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Geno had arguably the least talented group on offense last year.
    Let's see what he does with some upgrades this year.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Konck still ragging on the Jets...Thanks for the points again last season....Geno!!!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Exactly. And an over the hill injury prone Vick has a hell of a lot more upside for the Jets than Geno Smith does. He managed to make the fan base miss Sanchez. It boggles the mind.

Huge miss for the Jets. A fuggin' safety, as if QB isn't the most important position on the field.

TakingVegasMoney

Lmao. Geno smith had the second highest qbr over the last 4 weeks of the season only behind one qb... Peyton Manning.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can't just draft a new QB every year, gotta give Geno time to develop and build the rest of the team. I think Geno sucks but what are you gonna do when Johnny has a bad year, call for another QB. Pryor filled a big need. Jets could snag Allen Robinson with their 2nd round pick if he falls to them though hope the Raiders look at him...love that kid and would give them a weapon for Geno. Or maybe Jenkins the TE...plenty of WR/TE talent left along with QB's to be taken later.

As for the Dolphins, not sure what they're doing. Probably snag a WR with their 2nd round pick. They took James awfully high but they needed a RT. Could have traded back and got him though.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Jets have a history of drafting D in first round,plenty of good receivers on the board tonite
    No opinion on Miami pick
    Shocked @ NE pick but love Buffalo's
    Love to see a competitive AFC East

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

OP-what are you thinking??? Jace AMARO IS THE BEST TIGHT END IN THE DRAFT! EXCELLENT PICK

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    OP-what are you thinking??? Jace AMARO IS THE BEST TIGHT END IN THE DRAFT! EXCELLENT PICK
    Jets did well.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Can't draft another bum qb when you drafted gino

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

AJ McCarron, Murray and Zetterberg are still available. Should be an upgrade for Jets.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Have the Jets already given up on Geno Smith too early to call him a shit QB

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Konck still ragging on the Jets...Thanks for the points again last season....Geno!!!
    Yea they got 4 fixed gifts to make 8 wins I said Geno was going to be a toilet and Geno was a toilet a huge fukin toilet

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    AJ McCarron, Murray and Zetterberg are still available. Should be an upgrade for Jets.
    The kid from LSU was a 1st rd but the knee went they should try that guy he has a rifle and a head .....if you put Geno and Vick together you dont even have half a brain

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Lmao. Geno smith had the second highest qbr over the last 4 weeks of the season only behind one qb... Peyton Manning.
    Are you fukin stupid he led a #30 passing attack and turn the ball over more times then ELI

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Have the Jets already given up on Geno Smith too early to call him a shit QB
    Geno was never ready to start a game in the NFL. Should have spent 2 years on the bench learning from a vet. That would have been ideal for his development because he physically has everything you want in a QB, tall enough, strong arm can make all kinds of passes with outstanding touch on short passes.

BUT his instincts are dogsh*t, absolute dogsh*t. He was a four year starter at WVU and learned to beat teams by being fast enough to outrun Big East d-linemen to buy time where his WVU WR could get open (and they consistently at our just below NFL level WRs) - they made a lot of magic, but he can't read a defense any more than he can read your mind.

They Jets are starting a QB who they hope can learn to play the position as he plays the position. Not happening.

Again, he made Jet fans long for Mark Sanchez. Think about that for a minute.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    As for the Dolphins, not sure what they're doing. Probably snag a WR with their 2nd round pick. They took James awfully high but they needed a RT. Could have traded back and got him though.
    Dolphins used that pick to get Landry from LSU. I could take him over any WR in this draft. He's a quality contributing NFL WR on Day 1, has all the instinct, ability, and skills. No guess work.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Geno did have some awful games as a rookie but everyone needs to relax....last 4 games he accounted for 7 TDs and only turned the ball over twice.....He was a fukkin rookie coming from a spread offense and starting for a team with awful weapons around him

Too early to write him off....Adding Decker, Chris Johnson, and Amaro plus a whole offseason of work should help

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Chris Johnson sucks, they're better off with Chris Ivory, as for Geno and the point of this thread - this is just another idiot poster - one thread dumber than the next. He's obviously a Giant fan who conveniently forgets that Eli Manning was pretty much a disaster out there in the games he played as a rookie, and Manning was a first overall pick. How many late first round + QBs skate into the league of their draft year and excel? I doubt JF will ever be as good a pro QB as Tannenhill is now. Guy played behind the worst O-Line I saw last season. Odds are JF is just a novelty act - I'd be pretty shocked if he becomes a long term QB solution for the Browns.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Are you for real? What kind of stupid argument is that? "He had the 2nd highest qbr AFTER the Jets were eliminated." Who cares? His wins came at home against Oakland and Cleveland, and at Miami. Where was he after the bye wek when the Jets lost 3 straight and scored a total of 20 points? It is bad enough being a Jets homer, but don't advertise the fact.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Most guys on here too simplistic....Not every rookie lights the world on fire out of the gates (especially with a bad supporting cast)

And Ivory will be the primary runner but Chris Johnson can be a weapon in the passing game as he has great hands and can beat LBs

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't know about Chris Johnson. That division he plays now shuts down running backs.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't know about Chris Johnson. That division he plays now shuts down running backs.
    CJ2K is an upgrade. Jets have a solid backfield and we have Decker, Kerley, and Amaro---don't know about Winslow Jr. (he got caught wacking off). Jets have addressed the secondary. This has been a very nice draft. John Idzik isn't going to let Rex crap away the picks. If a quarterback with potential is there, the Jets will take him, if not, you stack everywhere else, and the Jets are starting to build here.

Their over under total for wins is just 6.5----BET THE OVER !!! I've seen Jace Amaro play and this kid is a stud. A+++ Pick
    Last edited by will2survive; 05-10-14 at 11:19 AM.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Jets also drafted WR Jalen Saunders in the 4th round. Big play threat from Oklahoma and punt return threat. Another good pick with a need addressed. I love this

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Jets also drafted WR Jalen Saunders in the 4th round. Big play threat from Oklahoma and punt return threat. Another good pick with a need addressed. I love this
    4 down . 8 to go . Would like to see them keep them all . No trades .

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    4 down . 8 to go . Would like to see them keep them all . No trades .
    Hell yeah, man--- Jets have 2 more picks in the 4th round. I questioned Saunders over Ellington but his speed his sub 4.4 and I've seen him play; kid is legit.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

another wr---Shaq Evans out of UCLA---Jets are stockpiling on WR's----OP spoke too soon

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5937

Can some eleborate on Winslow Jr getting caught wacking off?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Can some eleborate on Winslow Jr getting caught wacking off?
    he got caught jerking off publicly in a car.

TakingVegasMoney

Are you fukin stupid he led a #30 passing attack and turn the ball over more times then ELI
    Read the post jackass. I never said anything about the passing his attack. What I said was the truth. As a rookie, you expect a rookie to have growing pains -- the fact that he improved and got stronger as quarterback at least gives hope that he could be our guy. Give me a penetrating break you moron. I never said he was the second coming of Marino.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are you for real? What kind of stupid argument is that? "He had the 2nd highest qbr AFTER the Jets were eliminated." Who cares? His wins came at home against Oakland and Cleveland, and at Miami. Where was he after the bye wek when the Jets lost 3 straight and scored a total of 20 points? It is bad enough being a Jets homer, but don't advertise the fact.
    Very few rookie QBs come in and kill the league. Did you see the idiots he was throwing too? David Nelson off the streets and penetrating Clyde Gates. Give me a break. He improved over the final four weeks of the season. Everyone preaches the QBR number and statistic, well he had the SECOND HIGHEST over the final four weeks of the season. He might be our guy, he might not be. We improved the offensive skill positions so far this offseason so only time will tell. So back the penetrate off -- I'm only posting statistics, nothing subjective here.
    Last edited by TakingVegasMoney; 05-10-14 at 12:34 PM.

ByeShea

Jets refusing to address the QB issue - committed to the worst quarterback in the league.

Take the over, 7-9 awaits. Jets will crush bad teams with their defense & and won't sneak any wins vs. good teams with their functionally illiterate QB.

he got caught jerking off publicly in a car.
    Plus he was smoking synthetic marijuana - whatever the f*ck that is. Upside is his 'Low character' player label was upgraded to 'high character'.