Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Picking every wk 13 game (except Buffalo)

For fun only, in the case of games I haven't really bet on:

Denver -5.5 over Kansas City
    Josh used to be Matt's friend, now he is using his insider knowledge to cook up nothing but hassle for Cassell.

Oakland +15 @ Pittsburgh
    This over-inflated line was possibly set by an Oddsmaker who was having headaches but was too scared to look like a wuss in front of his workmates and sit the week out.

Jacksonville +2 over Houston
    Tricky matchup, but I have a distinct feeling that the Jags were saving themselves for this one last week while the Texans were undergoing yet another heart-breaker. The better-balanced offense should just nick it.

Tennessee +6.5 over Indianapolis
    Sick to death of Colts' and their over-rated defense winning games by quarter of a point in the fourth. I figure in a week I don't actually bet against them, they should at least fall short against the spread.

Philadelphia -5.5 over Atlanta
    Which bird would win an actual fight between an eagle and a falcon? I have no idea. Ryan's absence may not be too crucial, but the Eagles are the better team and simply have to not beat themselves. No onside kicks this week, lads.

Cincinnatti -13 over Detroit
    Guess I'll allow myself one huge favourite this week. I suspect the Bengals will unleash the pass on Detroit's sorry secondary, just for a bit of fun.

New Orleans -9.5 over Washington
    The Skins may hold the Saints to a season-low in points, but as they likely won't score more than 13 themselves, the visitors should cover by the skin of their teeth.

Tampa Bay +5 over Carolina
    Figure this as low-scoring, two fairly inept offenses, will take the points for the visitors and hope for some swashbuckling.

St Louis + 9 over Chicago
    I've gone off this pick, but since I have actually bet money on the Rams I can't change that here. Oh well, they won outright the last time I bet them on the road against an NFC North team.

Cleveland +13.5 over San Diego
    One-man team Chargers may want to rest that man's arm a bit here. Norv is a lot smarter than you think.

Seattle +1 over San Francisco
    One of those games I am glad I'm only picking for fun. I still have the 49ers down as over-rated, even when everyone thinks they are just average.

Arizona +3.5 over Minnesota
    Vikings struggle with the transition from playing in snow to playing on sand.

NYG +1.5 over Dallas
    'Moooron', the mysterious god of media, decrees that the Cowboys must lose after Romo's trip to Vegas, in order to provide a week of meaningless, idiotic chatter for the likes of ESPN goblin Jim Rome.

Miami +4 over New England
    As a Patriots fan I just hope that the Dolphins cover but lose outright. Naturally, I also hope the Pats have videotaped all Miami's signals, jamed their QB headset and bribed the officials to throw 'roughing the passer' flags for Brady even on running plays. That's what the Patriots years of excellence have been built upon after all. Doo doo doo doooo, I'm lovin' it.

Green Bay -3.5 over Baltimore
    Ravens are a decent outfit, but give the impression that they could find a way to lose against a squad made up of the NFL's entire injured reserved list. They're always good for two or three dumb penalties, too. I still love 'em just for being the only sports team I know of that is named after a poem.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Miami +4 over New England
    As a Patriots fan I just hope that the Dolphins cover but lose outright. Naturally, I also hope the Pats have videotaped all Miami's signals, jamed their QB headset and bribed the officials to throw 'roughing the passer' flags for Brady even on running plays. That's what the Patriots years of excellence have been built upon after all. Doo doo doo doooo, I'm lovin' it.

nice

Limey
    3-3 so far this season

11-4

I should have bet every game, I guess.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    11-4

I should have bet every game, I guess.
    great job maybe try these with star stength or even unit amounts just to see how you would do with just your five top picks each week....but very impressive...

Limey
    3-3 so far this season

Hi G's.

I have a post every week detailing my actual bets, with units. I'm on a great run, touch wood.

Limey

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Hi G's.

I have a post every week detailing my actual bets, with units. I'm on a great run, touch wood.

Limey
    keep up the good work... maybe if you start losing people will reply! NO keep winning...believe me you are helping someone...