Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Bears/Rams Over 41

Thoughts? Briggs out for the Bears makes this D even worse...Jackson should have a good game, plus Bears have been throwing the ball close to 50 times a game...

BustedPretext
    BustedPretext's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jackson not practising and questionable last time I saw. Still decent play though. Check weather, but I think Cutler lights it up.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Jackson said on Thursday that he expects to play. "I feel better than yesterday," Jackson said. "If I don't play, I'll be more surprised than anybody."

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

rams offense is just so bad. they did burn me on the under last week with a last second meaningless score though. if cutler pulls his head out of his ass and stops turning ball over in the red zone throw in a couple rams picks and a steven jackson fumble you should be good or it ends 6-3..GL

tKL
    tKL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    rams offense is just so bad. they did burn me on the under last week with a last second meaningless score though. if cutler pulls his head out of his ass and stops turning ball over in the red zone throw in a couple rams picks and a steven jackson fumble you should be good or it ends 6-3..GL

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

No dude...if it's 6-3 then I'll shoot myself

I have to watch this game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    No dude...if it's 6-3 then I'll shoot myself

I have to watch this game.
    watching this gm could prove to be way more painful than a bullet

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams "O" is pathetic, # 2 QB Boller is so-so, one receiver (Avery) who was on roster start of season, the rest Rams have picked up during the season... so not very good quality! Rams missing some starting OL (RT Jason Smith), C Bell banged up should play but might no make it the whole game, same with RG Incognito will try to play, has been out 3 weeks. Jackson has been admirable, giving it his all, but the back is probably worse than last week... he is making noise that he might not be able to go. No good backup RB's.

Good thing about going "over" is that the game will probably not bevery intense, both "D"'s with mail it in. Might be cold, windy, that would hurt. Ugly ass two teams, Bears huge disapointment, Lovie will be OUT.

(Are you stuck going to the game and you do not want to bet on either side?)

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

No I am stuck going to next week's game, which is Bears/Packers but ultimately meaningless. I already played the over 41, but only for 1 unit. I live near Chicago, plus I am a Bears fan so I know all about this team. The locker room is crazy right now. Urlacher calling out Cutler even though he's not playing for the rest of the year, questions about coaching changes...Turner will dial it up if he thinks it will save his job. It probably won't regardless but I wouldn't be surprised to see some trickery. Don't feel confident laying that number on the Bears and I know how bad the Rams are so I wanted a small play. Bears defense is bad though, as is the Rams. I think you'll see a bunch of players and coaches playing like their job is on the line, since it is.

Nega7ive
    Nega7ive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I don't think this is a good pick.