MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

skins going to be the best deep ball team, cant wait for skins vs philly as a neutral fan

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 1.5 Years till the words new contract come out of his mouth. Enjoy.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

djax when to talk to chip, chip says its all bs and everythings good thats a good back stab there no wonder djax wants to play for skins

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Albert Haynesworth 2.0

Redskins
    You are wrong.

Its more like d-nab 2.0

Fukk

DaytonFlyer
    Update your status
    DaytonFlyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

One teams trash is another teams treasure I guess.... Nobody dumps someone with his talent after their best year statistically unless he really really is a cancer.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

"I think it's a great move. Mission Accomplished!!!"

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Under 1.5 Years till the words new contract come out of his mouth. Enjoy.
    eaglesphan36,
    your last few posts sound like sour grapes to me...I have family in both Pittsburgh and in Philly and I know for a fact that a couple of months ago a lot of eagles fans were defending DJAX and wishing he would resign with the team...hell, even a couple of your beat writers that have blogs for the Philly Inquirer even said as much yesterday on the sports fix with Kevin Sheehan and Thom Loverro on redskins radio...I understand all of the baggage, him running his mouth, and him being associated with gangs, but the bottom line is he's been a top performer in the league and has produced for you guys...He was your leading receiver last year...I'm sure there are lots of things going on that nobody knows about but don't tell me for one second you wouldn't be praising him if he had restructured his contract and signed with Philly instead of being cut...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Black QB's are the worst

Go with the white kid as he can read defenses and think under pressure

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    eaglesphan36,
    your last few posts sound like sour grapes to me...He was your leading receiver last year...I'm sure there are lots of things going on that nobody knows about but don't tell me for one second you wouldn't be praising him if he had restructured his contract and signed with Philly instead of being cut...
    Been a Philly fan too long to care about me first individuals or guys who constantly whine about money when they are already paid premium money and aren't even HALF way through a new deal they f-ing signed.

Your last sentence is hilarious BTW. The day Desean restructures a deal to help the team and not himself will never exist. He was productive and fun to watch. So was T.O. but the sideshow shit gets old.

Chip certainly not afraid to risk his ass. Pleasant change from Reid who would have let the locker room implode before making a change.

Bottom line, everyone got what they wanted now. Jackson got paid. Eagles got rid of a distraction who wasn't buying into the program.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bottom line -

Redskins

Eagles

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

Anyone who thinks djack signed owith the skins primarily cuz it gives him an opportunity to play the eagles twice needs their head examined.

He signed with dc cuz they were willing to dole out the most cash

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Anyone who thinks djack signed owith the skins primarily cuz it gives him an opportunity to play the eagles twice needs their head examined.

He signed with dc cuz they were willing to dole out the most cash
    that's true, stealthyburrito but DJAX also said that he would be extra motivated to play the Eagles twice a year...and he was genuinely happy to be here and how RG3, DHall, and other redskins made him feel appreciated and respected...He is very eager to play for Jay Gruden and he said he will do anything the Redskins ask him to do in order to help the team win...so far, so good...He's got the right attitude...Let's just hope and pray it stays that way!........he appeared today on the Lockerroom with Doc and B-Mitch on redskins radio!...here is the segment!....some pretty good stuff.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...=425&f=2624793
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 04-02-14 at 05:42 PM.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wash is due for a good year
    Maybe this year??
    RG3 first year was their good year. now we wait 3-5 more years for another

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by biggerleaffan View Post
    RG3 first year was their good year. now we wait 3-5 more years for another
    Hopefully, the "real" RG3 shows up this year (his first season when he was 100% healthy)...this will be his third year and very crucial to how far the Redskins go...the knee brace is coming off and he should be fully recovered...no more excuses...put up or shut up time for him...I was sick and tired of how everybody defended him last year when he was the one that single handily sabotaged our season because of his selfishness and he knew he wasn't anywhere near ready to play.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    ......................... praising him if he had restructured his contract and signed with Philly instead of being cut...

There never will be a day where DJax restructures his contract for any other reason than to benefit himself. He already was being overpaid on a huge contract he just signed last year (a lot of money for a receiver who won't go over the middle) and wanted a new deal not even a few days after the Birds lost in the playoffs so please don't lecture any Philly fans about sour grapes.................

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    skins going to be the best deep ball team, cant wait for skins vs philly as a neutral fan
    You must be a neutral NFL fan, too, if you think that the Skins are going to be the best deep ball team in the league...........

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bottom line -

Redskins

Eagles
    So then the Cowdumps rate what ...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    There never will be a day where DJax restructures his contract for any other reason than to benefit himself. He already was being overpaid on a huge contract he just signed last year (a lot of money for a receiver who won't go over the middle) and wanted a new deal not even a few days after the Birds lost in the playoffs so please don't lecture any Philly fans about sour grapes.................
    you obviously didn't read the whole post...I know several Philly fans...I also have family in Philly...you guys are about as two faced, hypocrites as they come.......lots of eagles fans were praising DJAX a couple of months ago and wanted him resigned and on your team........hell, like I said, one of your local writers even said as much on skins 980 yesterday!...Jimmy Kempski from Philly.com!!....(14:00 to 23:00 segment)...end of story, end of discussion!...

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...=428&f=2620283
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 04-02-14 at 07:08 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Why do you keep saying re-signed ... he was UNDER contract. Anyone who thought he deserved to re-do his contract after two years of a five year deal is a dunce. Did he ask to take a pay cut after putting up two mediocre years in the 1st two years of his contract? Of course not. Athletes do not live in reality and when guys do things like asking for a renegotiation after a big year, when their three year average MAYBE earned their actual money ... they look ridiculous. I don't care if he played for Philly, Dallas or New England - he's an idiot. He was my idiot for several years, now he's someone else's and who the F cares. We'll have another idiot soon enough.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

HUGE loss for Philly here.

Eagles looking like a 5-11 team next year without D-Jax

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

EaglesPhan36

C'mon, be objective. Two positions would cripple this team - Foles or McCoy. Jackson was part of the machine, but by no means irreplaceable or a guy who made the offense function.

Da Manster!

Why do you keep saying re-signed ... he was UNDER contract. Anyone who thought he deserved to re-do his contract after two years of a five year deal is a dunce. Did he ask to take a pay cut after putting up two mediocre years in the 1st two years of his contract? Of course not. Athletes do not live in reality and when guys do things like asking for a renegotiation after a big year, when their three year average MAYBE earned their actual money ... they look ridiculous. I don't care if he played for Philly, Dallas or New England - he's an idiot. He was my idiot for several years, now he's someone else's and who the F cares. We'll have another idiot soon enough.
    EaglesPhan,
    Correction...I meant re-structure, not resigned...that is what I was trying to say...it's been going on for the longest time now...it's just the way it is with today's spoiled, multi-millionaire, cry baby athletes...I actually agree with you...I just hope he's satisfied with the deal we gave him and that he doesn't become a distraction and/or a cancer in the locker room...however, you still can't question his overall stats, production, and numbers...they don't lie...guy is a top WR and playmaker in the NFL and lots of teams were willing to sign him if we didn't.

Da Manster!

C'mon, be objective. Two positions would cripple this team - Foles or McCoy. Jackson was part of the machine, but by no means irreplaceable or a guy who made the offense function.
    alright, now you lost me....83 catches, 1,300+ yds, 9 TD's is NOT irreplaceable!...don't kid yourself EaglesPhan...I know if DJAX had pulled this shit on the Redskins, I'd be pissed off too and probably saying the same thing you are saying right now...However, I would at least acknowledge that is still good and very valuable to a team that desperately needs another playmaker and we fit the bill perfectly...we had to take the risk regardless of the negatives and baggage...

EaglesPhan36

I mean everything we're saying is Terrell Owens to a T. Very good to a team who needs him DESPITE his off-the-field, blah blah blah. He's going to put up numbers. I would be scared as a Skins fan though with a 1st year head coach in place and now having to manage his ego along with RG3's ego. That's tough for a grizzled vet.

Chip made it pretty clear too that Jackson is smallish for his system, so that's another reason I think he saw him as expendable. His speed obviously is ideal, but Chip is going to find what he considers a better fit. Again, everyone in this situation is taking a big risk on being "right" ... we'll see how it goes.

Da Manster!

I mean everything we're saying is Terrell Owens to a T. Very good to a team who needs him DESPITE his off-the-field, blah blah blah. He's going to put up numbers. I would be scared as a Skins fan though with a 1st year head coach in place and now having to manage his ego along with RG3's ego. That's tough for a grizzled vet.

Chip made it pretty clear too that Jackson is smallish for his system, so that's another reason I think he saw him as expendable. His speed obviously is ideal, but Chip is going to find what he considers a better fit. Again, everyone in this situation is taking a big risk on being "right" ... we'll see how it goes.
    Well said!......I am little concerned on those things that you just mentioned but did you by any chance listen to the radio segments that I posted earlier?!...DJAX does seem happy to be here and he was praising RG3, DeAngelo Hall, and coach Jay Gruden...He seemed to be giddy like a school kid!...I hope that is the case in the upcoming season...anyhow, I can't wait to see who you guys replace him with but my guess is that you will probably be drafting a WR in the upcoming draft...

EaglesPhan36

Well I mean he's not a total dumb ass, he's not going to come in and talk smack after being dragged through the ringer. At least his PR people did their jobs.

I'm not sure what they will do at WR. I think it depends who is available when they pick, but they still need defensive help first and foremost.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

The entire team wanted jackson gone... not just kelly.. Weird how not one player has spoken up about it at all-- When Demeco left houston, or when sproles left the saints, players all spoke up saying how much they would be missed.. Not one player has even made a peep about jackson leaving. They all wanted him gone and its a shame that chip is taking the heat. Mornhinweg (jets) and Reid (chiefs) wanted no part of him either. The guy is cancer..

As all the eagles players are feeling.. "good riddance"]

Enjoy the cancer washington.. just want that dysfunctional organization needed

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-locker-room/

dlunc3

maclin told the eagles "its me or him".. and the chose maclin

good for the eagles.. don't need that nonsense

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

DJax averages for his 6 year career...

59 rec 1020 yds 5 TDs (catches about 55% of his targets)... Hasn't had a return TD since 2010... Has had more than 62 rec once in his career... never had double digit TDs

That is pretty replaceable, and is a shade above mediocre IMO. I stand by my argument he is not a top 20 WR in the NFL. The fact that he's an asshole only adds to my argument

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    DJax averages for his 6 year career...

59 rec 1020 yds 5 TDs (catches about 55% of his targets)... Hasn't had a return TD since 2010... Has had more than 62 rec once in his career... never had double digit TDs

That is pretty replaceable, and is a shade above mediocre IMO. I stand by my argument he is not a top 20 WR in the NFL. The fact that he's an asshole only adds to my argument
    agreed... don't get me wrong, i would still love him in philly if he wasnt a d*ck, but definitely replaceable.. Was looking forward to seeing what I felt would be a top 1 or 2 offense in the nfl with the best weapons in football, but after reading that story, i am fine with it.

I think his absence will be felt away from the ball more then his loss of production.. he demanded safety help at all time which opened up plays underneath for other receivers and the run game.. but we'll see..

Cant wait to see that circus in washington

STAX

O/U week 9 DJax blasts RG3 in the media

STAX

O/U week 4 DJax says he needs more targets

STAX

O/U week 6 DJax questions Grudan's gameplan publicly

STAX

This is what you want from a mediocre, overpayed, asshole, 165 lb WR?????? I was pissed when I saw my Browns were trying to get him.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kiss of death. That splib in chocolate city!!!! what could possibly go wrong?

First 123 Last