BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

My Take on the NFL Draft

6 Weeks to go and here is how I see it as of now:

Houston has three options. They can take a QB, Clowney, or trade the pick. Right now, Bortles looks like the best QB of the lot. Maybe a slight edge to Bortles, but Clowney certainly would not be a surprise here.

St. Louis is a no brainer. They desperately need help on the OL and Auburn OT Greg Robinson is their future LT.

Jacksonville need all kinds of help. They will probably take the player that Houston does not. That means Clowney or Bortles, depending on which one is available.

Cleveland is next, and they will take yet another QB. Many think it will be Bridgewater, but Manziel is still out there, as is longshot Carr. My guess is that Bridgewater goes in this spot.

Oakland. Who knows what these crazies will do. Many think that the Raiders need a QB. If that is the case, Manziel fits well in here. If not, then a solid WR like Sammy Watkins may get the nod.

Atlanta. Their glaring need is for OL help. If Robinson is gome, they will grab either Jake Matthews or Kahlil Mack.

Tampa Bay will take whoever is left over between WR Watkins and the two above mentioned OL's.

Minnesota also needs a QB, and may take a desperation shot at Carr, if all the other QB's are gone. If the Raiders do not take Manziel, he goes in this spot.

Others: Detroit is just about a lock to take CB Jusstin Gilbert at #10. Tennessee is showing interest in LB C.J. Mosley at #11. The Bears want NT Timmy Jernigan at #14, but may opt for FS Clinton-Dix. The Eagles are showing interest for CB Bradley Roby at #22. Cincinnati needs help on the DL and the Bengals are looking at DE Dee Ford at #24. Everyone else is a scramble. Ofcourse, there will be the usual number of trades thrown into the picture.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455