TH3WIZARDOFODDS
    UNC-2
    TH3WIZARDOFODDS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the Pats will lose again on the road.

The Saints are going to win this game and here is why.
    First the ONLY team that N.E. has beaten on the road is the Tampa Bay Bucs. I think that we can all agree that this is not very impressive.
    Second if you look at the defensive rankings of the teams played by both teams it looks like this.
    Saints: 5-0 v.s. teams inside the top 20
    N.E.: 2-3 with all 3 losses coming on the road.
    The Saints are undefeated at home this year and N.E. is 1-3 on the road this year.

And I don't want to hear the about the Indy game either, cause IF they had made it everyone would have praised Bill for yet again a genius move.

The fact is however that when it came down to it against a top tier team the Pats could not get one yard, at the end of the game, against a beat-up Indy defense, that spent MOST of the game on the field.

Furthermore the Pats could not stop Indy from scoring when they knew it would be a pass first mentality for Manning and the offense.

The N.E. Patriots were exposed both on offense and on defense in the last two minutes of that game.

The league was put on notice that things in N.E. are a little worse than advertised.
    If they were not then N.E. would have punted.
    Bill was so worried about his defense failing that he elected to either win right there or give Peyton Manning FIRST AND POINT BLANK RANGE to beat him.

That says a lot when one of the greatest defensive geniuses to ever coach the game elects NOT to put his defense back out on the field for 1 stop at a distance of about (probably) 60-70 yards depending on special teams etc.

The N.E. coach does not even believe his defense can stop a good passing team. (NOTE: Unlike Indy N.O. also has a sick running game!)

I respect Bills' ability and if he does not believe in them I can't either.

Saints offense: Saints defense:
    Patriots defense: Patriots offense:

Prediction: Saints win by 1 yard. LOL GL2ALL
    Points Awarded:

Kool-Aid78 gave TH3WIZARDOFODDS 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

i agree

jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

anyone want to bet me 100 points on tonight's game. ill take the patriots moneyline for 100 if interested...