BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Time to Face the Truth In Here

And that truth is this. The vast majority of you who cry "fix" are HUGE LOSERS. There is no question about it. You are the guys who think that every wager you make is gold, and that every time you lose a wager, it is because the refs, or the teams, or the league, or someone else fixed the game. The truth is that NONE OF YOU know how games are "fixed", what is involved, the hundreds of checks that the NFL goes through to insure that this does NOT happen, or anything else that has anything to do with fixing games. If you know 1/10th of what goes on, you would be shocked and immediately realize how difficult it would be for someone to get away with fixing the games. But you losers do not want to hear that. You need excuses for your poor wagers.

Have any of you cry babies ever complained about a game being fixed when you have WON a wager? I would love to see that post. The fact is that you cry babies only complain when you get your tails kicked, which is quite often in here. I venture to say that at least 85% of the players in here are overall losers when the season ends.

Vegas loves you guys. You are so easy to stereotype. You are probably 21-35. You think you are Macho, but nothing is further from the truth. You think you know more than the pros and the books, but you are not even close. Many of you are Air bettors and are looking for your .0375 seconds worth of glory. Most of you do not have a pot to pee in. Some still live with their parents. Most of you have never been to Las Vegas, so you have no clue as to how Vegas really works, even though you like to think that you do. Unless you have actually worked in a Sports Book, you are clueless, so save it for someone who cares.

I do want to commend the posters in here who do not look for excuses when their team loses. These are the real players in here. No real player ever mentions how much he/she has wagered. No real players looks for excuses for lost games. It happens. Bad beats are part of the game, just like lucky wins are. These are the people to listen to in here. They are the regulars. They are the ones who post valuable information 24/7, not just some stupid "lock" wager during the season.

So all of you believers in "fixed" games do yourselves a favor. Get out of here, and out of wagering. You will NEVER know if a game is fixed and when it is fixed, or what sports are involved. Either live with it or do not wager, but stop your crying, bit**ing, moaning, and all of the other things that a girl who was stood up on her prom night does. Try acting like men for once in your lives. Take your lumps like the rest of us do. If you can't live with it, then it is time for you to go.
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

so we should just turn a blind eye to shady things going on in sports? Why dont you make a post that says we should turn our head to political corruption, racism, injustice, etc. Nice post, no one is going to stop posting because of you though so good thing you wasted a couple paragraphs on it

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Tell us how a game is fixed........you obviously know.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

BigDaddyHQ, great post and I very much sympathize with your position. But there has always been a lot of noise in here (and everywhere else that talks sports) and it's hard not to get caught up in it. Personally, I try to take the high road and lead by example. I try my best to contribute good insight, analysis and fair exchange while ignoring most of the noise the best I can. It takes one person taking that first step and others do step in line and become emboldened to talk real handicapping. That's about the best I can offer, because the noise bots will always be there, there's no convincing them to stop. The best thing is to drown out their noise with truth in terms of accurate handicapping analysis.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Have to mostly agree with the OP's position. If one believes the game is fixed why even wager on it unless you have inside info on who to bet. And majority of the time you read the accusations after a wager goes down. Can some games be fixed? Of course. But as a matter of rule that whole leagues are on the take I do not see it. And for those who believe that, "It's not what you think you know, but what you can prove."

vegastopdogs
    vegastopdogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Pro Bowl serves as the appetizer for the Super Bowl, and it’ll take on a different look this

week as Denver and Seattle prepare for the NFL championship game.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

You talk too much. Speak when you're spoken to, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And that truth is this. The vast majority of you who cry "fix" are HUGE LOSERS. There is no question about it. You are the guys who think that every wager you make is gold, and that every time you lose a wager, it is because the refs, or the teams, or the league, or someone else fixed the game. The truth is that NONE OF YOU know how games are "fixed", what is involved, the hundreds of checks that the NFL goes through to insure that this does NOT happen, or anything else that has anything to do with fixing games. If you know 1/10th of what goes on, you would be shocked and immediately realize how difficult it would be for someone to get away with fixing the games. But you losers do not want to hear that. You need excuses for your poor wagers.

Have any of you cry babies ever complained about a game being fixed when you have WON a wager? I would love to see that post. The fact is that you cry babies only complain when you get your tails kicked, which is quite often in here. I venture to say that at least 85% of the players in here are overall losers when the season ends.

Vegas loves you guys. You are so easy to stereotype. You are probably 21-35. You think you are Macho, but nothing is further from the truth. You think you know more than the pros and the books, but you are not even close. Many of you are Air bettors and are looking for your .0375 seconds worth of glory. Most of you do not have a pot to pee in. Some still live with their parents. Most of you have never been to Las Vegas, so you have no clue as to how Vegas really works, even though you like to think that you do. Unless you have actually worked in a Sports Book, you are clueless, so save it for someone who cares.

I do want to commend the posters in here who do not look for excuses when their team loses. These are the real players in here. No real player ever mentions how much he/she has wagered. No real players looks for excuses for lost games. It happens. Bad beats are part of the game, just like lucky wins are. These are the people to listen to in here. They are the regulars. They are the ones who post valuable information 24/7, not just some stupid "lock" wager during the season.

So all of you believers in "fixed" games do yourselves a favor. Get out of here, and out of wagering. You will NEVER know if a game is fixed and when it is fixed, or what sports are involved. Either live with it or do not wager, but stop your crying, bit**ing, moaning, and all of the other things that a girl who was stood up on her prom night does. Try acting like men for once in your lives. Take your lumps like the rest of us do. If you can't live with it, then it is time for you to go.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    You talk too much. Speak when you're spoken to, boy.
    From now on, I'm flagging posts like this every time I see them. They are rude & add nothing to any discussion.

BigDaddyHQ has some real concerns about forum culture. I tend to agree with him on this issue at this time.

If you don't want to participate in the discussion, it's easy enough to not participate, am I wrong?
    Points Awarded:

freakydave gave slacker00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    From now on, I'm flagging posts like this every time I see them. They are rude & add nothing to any discussion.

BigDaddyHQ has some real concerns about forum culture. I tend to agree with him on this issue at this time.

If you don't want to participate in the discussion, it's easy enough to not participate, am I wrong?
    Its easy to follow the norm slacker and turn a blind eye isnt it? Nothing is corrupt, even though history has shown us a million times where there is money to be made corruption follows. Nope sports are so pure haha whatever

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

BigDaddyHQ deserves nothing but rudeness and disrespect. Have a look through his posts throughout the years.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Its easy to follow the norm slacker and turn a blind eye isnt it? Nothing is corrupt, even though history has shown us a million times where there is money to be made corruption follows. Nope sports are so pure haha whatever
    What does your comment have to do with anything I've ever said?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    BigDaddyHQ deserves nothing but rudeness and disrespect. Have a look through his posts throughout the years.
    I'm well aware of BigDaddyHQ and we've had our battles. But if he's wrong, show why. Cheap insults cheapen us all.
    Points Awarded:

suicidekings gave slacker00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

End of the day this is a betting forum and with $$ at stake you will always get a range of different emotions. Nothing wrong with it and if you don't like it too bad. Not everyone "cries" fix by the way some of us just recognize with the understanding it's part of the gm and will happen at times. I was on Frisco at Seattle for ex and of course the gm looked shady as hell but I cannot prove anything and took my loss. I been on the right side of shady too many times. This is a forum and any kind of discussion related to sports is fair gm. If you don't like it too bad I guess.