Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guarantee this game...

This seems too good to be true. The Saints play with an intensity that has not yet been matched...in my honest opinion, from 1-10, these are my rankings...

Saints offense= 10
    Saints defense=8

Patriots offense=8
    Patriots defense=5

Saints are at home...Saints should be favored by 8 in this game...
    Sean Payton's a very underrated coach, it's not like Belichick is still cheating so he can't outcoach anyone without stealing offensive signals...

The idiots betting on the Patriots have no idea who the better qb really is...the guy who should've been MVP last year if his team didn't suck so bad and the guy who should be MVP this year...this reminds me of a few years ago when everyone was on the Cowboys nuts and the Saints were +7.5 on the road at night and then blew em out by like 3 tds...anyways,

Who can forget the last time Brees played Brady (in New England, I was there for my birthday going for my Chargers) 41-17 Chargers. This game will be similar...with the Saints pulling away in the 2nd half...

Saints 38
    Patriots 21

Pride>UFC

Bet it all on the saints

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Well I think if you were to ask around the league, Tom Brady is still the preferred quarterback over Drew Brees. That of course is a tangent. The national hatred for the Pats is still amazing especially considering how much respect the books give to them. But their coach sucks...right.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by maseda17 View Post
    Well I think if you were to ask around the league, Tom Brady is still the preferred quarterback over Drew Brees. That of course is a tangent. The national hatred for the Pats is still amazing especially considering how much respect the books give to them. But their coach sucks...right.
    I didn't say their coach sucks, I said he's a cheater...you're a smart guy

Alvisar
    Alvisar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I'd like to see the Saints dominate this game! I can NOT stand the Patriots. Brees should have a good game at home. The crowd will be a factor!

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Well I made my own assumption when you said he "can't outcoach anyone without stealing signals." I think that comment alone speaks to who is the smart one between the two of us.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the saints corners cannot handle ne wrs not sure why any1 would think any otherwise..we have 2 great offenses here no doubt so if i had 2 look at the difference in this gm i gotta look to the defensive side of the ball and this where my problems with your breakdown of this gm come in pats are a better defense starting to click and are much better coached on the defensive side of the ball..the saints d has lived off points off turnovers from way less talented teams than ne..if you really think this saints d with its banged up secondary can cause turnovers by brady then fine i guess we just have to disagree on that..on the other hand the saints offense while very good has been turnover prone while they cleaned it up last week it was against tampa. now they are playing the best scheme defense in fb say what you want about bellicheat but his d is more prepared than any1s and they lose players every year yet the machine keeps on they integrated new younger talent and now he has them playing very well. the only way i think the saints stay in this gm is if they can pound the rock and i have my ?s how long or willing they will be to stick with that.. ill take brady and bellicheat w there weapons over payton and his very talented saints anyday in what should be a good game i see the pats flexing there muscle 2nite and coming away with a impressive 7-10 point win

2daBank

instead of calling ppl idiots and thinking that this gm comes down to qb comparisons(which brady does have the better rating by the way) why dont you explain to me why you have a defense that is hurting bad at corner and been getting str8 gashed in the running gm is rated a 8! in your so called ranking system!!

2daBank

mabey after brees wins a bunch of superbowlsyou can start telling me how much better he is than brady..instead of basing this off of a gm played in new england how lng ago? obviously your chargers didnt think brees was better than brady or mabey they would have kept him instead of dumping him for the more talented mentally tougher phillip rivers

Pride>UFC

I told u dooche bags

Whose laughing now?

Better qb

Better coach.

In your face beeotches.

Lick my left butt cheek

Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

You're a real classy guy. Nice pick though, I agreed with you and Saints were my biggest bet of the week.

Just to clarify something for you: the Patriots were accused of taping defensive signals, not offensive plays.

2daBank

you act like you have never capped a gm wrong or that a team you picked has ever lost..what a sorry ass joke you are you get 1 gm right and now any1 who went against your pick is a idiot.
    keep braggin son it will get you far in life..as i told saints backers last nite congrats good job
    as for you im sure wont be long b4 1 of your assinine locks cost you your welfare check but unlike you i wont be here bashing you for it

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you act like you have never capped a gm wrong or that a team you picked has ever lost..what a sorry ass joke you are you get 1 gm right and now any1 who went against your pick is a idiot.
    keep braggin son it will get you far in life..as i told saints backers last nite congrats good job
    as for you im sure wont be long b4 1 of your assinine locks cost you your welfare check but unlike you i wont be here bashing you for it
    translation: my nuts are in your mouth