Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Sharp money is on Denver. Seattle went from favs to underdogs right away when the line opened.

Shit really isnt that complicated
    Just because the sharp $$ might have been on Denver early, does not preclude that the bigger sharp $$ will be on Seattle late. A Buyback could take place.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Just because the sharp $$ might have been on Denver early, does not preclude that the bigger sharp $$ will be on Seattle late. A Buyback could take place.
    Regardless of what happens later on, Denver ML is the play for me.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Regardless of what happens later on, Denver ML is the play for me.
    And Seattle ML is the play here. GL.

Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

Just heard John Avello from The Wynn call in to the Artie Lange Show. He said that he will probably ultimately need Seattle to win because most of the money is on Denver and that sharps are waiting for Seattle to get 3 points but that the line will probably not get to 3. He even went on to give a prediction saying Denvers offense according to the stats are the best offense oat and that seattles d is ranked in the 20's against all the #1 ranked defenses oat and said he thinks Denver will win. My question is why the hell did they open Seattle as a favorite? I mean they had to of know that Peyton would be the sexy pick for the public.
    Last edited by Pill Gates; 01-31-14 at 11:47 PM.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

FRIDAY saw an uptick in the line at many shops.

Denver -2.5 -120 many shops now

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Maybe I'm crazy but the about face the media took about a week/week 1/2 ago looks like Vegas put in a call to ESPN and the other sports outlets and said enough of the Denver talk.

Everyone was touting Denver until then and since it has been like a Seattle ad campaign.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    FRIDAY saw an uptick in the line at many shops.

Denver -2.5 -120 many shops now
    That was a short tick.

Line is now glued at -2 -110.

My alternate theory is the books want to stay away from 3 where they could get middled or sided. They opened at a PK and think -2 is a good line. If they are imbalanced by 60-40 on Denver they will throw the dogs a bone. They will get a little Sea ML action to ease the sting and the props will break them even in a Den win. But if Sea wins, ticker tape parade down Freemont Street.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    That was a short tick.

Line is now glued at -2 -110.

My alternate theory is the books want to stay away from 3 where they could get middled or sided. They opened at a PK and think -2 is a good line. If they are imbalanced by 60-40 on Denver they will throw the dogs a bone. They will get a little Sea ML action to ease the sting and the props will break them even in a Den win. But if Sea wins, ticker tape parade down Freemont Street.
    shocking that the books posted a pick when everyone knew the broncos would end up favored

i like denver and jumped on the pk when it came out....moved to 2 - 2.5 in 5 minutes

if they wanted immediate action on denver then they got it

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I do not know where you get your lines, but the Vegas line is Denver -2 1/2 and has been for over a week now. The only difference is the vig, which goes from the normal -110 at most shops, to -120 at some. The movement has ccome from the Total, which is now between 47 1/2 and 48 1/2.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I do not know where you get your lines, but the Vegas line is Denver -2 1/2 and has been for over a week now. The only difference is the vig, which goes from the normal -110 at most shops, to -120 at some. The movement has ccome from the Total, which is now between 47 1/2 and 48 1/2.
    you talking to me or walker? its available at 2 in plenty of places....just sayin

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  15.6 KB

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

which book are you refering to??...both Pinny and Heritage have the line at Denver (-2) for the last week and a half or so.

First 12