Last week I won the college games, and lost the NFL games that I handicapped for a 3 - 3 record, but because I don't invest as much in college, I came out ahead in the game cash wise. This week I hoping for a crappy week picking games, and maybe I can make some dough fading my own picks as I have been all year long. Some of the lines like the Miami game maybe a good idea to get the hook and make it 3.5, and normally I would do it, but eff it, I'm actually up for the year and I'm gonna fade myself with the full +116 PAYOFF that the buffalo cover would give me. Of course next week I will be cursing the bills for losing by exactly 3 points, but for now I'm going with it. Then there is the New England against New Orleans game, it seems like the cash must be coming in heavily on the New England side since the line has moved a full 2 points since I have been tracking it starting Tuesday morning. Of course I will be drunk all weekend so I made my selections early, but I may sober up on Sunday morning long enough to place a investment on the Ravens/ Steelers game when Pinny has a line for it, and to see if I can maybe middle the New England game if the points start to move back in New Orleans favor.