Snine
    Snine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1422

Why isn't the line moving for the superbowl?

Most sites I see have Denver getting roughly 70% of all action, as well as SBRs own consensus showing $4,199,524 on Denver while Seattle is only getting $1,799,028.

Isn't that a lot of exposure for books? I'm probably missing something but this doesn't make any sense to me.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Because it's all rigged and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Your wager is toast any way you slice it. I'd get out of Dodge while you still can. They're all in some dimly lit backroom cabaret, chomping on cigars and sipping vintage wine, all while plotting your demise. Your number crunching is useless against them. Your are hopelessly adrift in a sea of uncertainty my friend. I would throw you a lifesaver but I don't do hard candy.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Ignoring the ridiculous post above, the real reason is that there simply is no action going down on the game right now. SBR's consensus (which is NEVER to be trusted, sorry SBR) has 6 million wagered on the game. 6 million out of an expected 100 million. 6%. That is peanuts. The weather is the biggest concern. Just how bad will it be? We know it will be cold, but will it rain? Snow? Slush? We will know more by Tuesday.
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Exactly, most people are waiting before they post their wagers

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Because it's all rigged and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Your wager is toast any way you slice it. I'd get out of Dodge while you still can. They're all in some dimly lit backroom cabaret, chomping on cigars and sipping vintage wine, all while plotting your demise. Your number crunching is useless against them. Your are hopelessly adrift in a sea of uncertainty my friend. I would throw you a lifesaver but I don't do hard candy.
    If you stop doing meth your paranoia will eventually get better. Ya fukin douche nozzle

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    If you stop doing meth your paranoia will eventually get better. Ya fukin douche nozzle
    It's not my fault you can't discern the satire in my original post, despite the fact that it was slathered on with a spatula. But hey, at least it gave you another chance to toss the word "douche nozzle" around. I know that always make your day.