Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Whatever Happened to Free Speech? Is SBR a Fascist Outfit? Are They Scared?

So the thread about "Why the NFL is Fixed" is suddenly scrapped and no longer available. The thread title is still visible but if you click on it, you get redirected. I also remember reading another member's post on said thread about other threads with similar subject matter being deleted.

What's the problem here? Does SBR have a "no conspiracy" clause? I happened to disagree with thread's supposition myself, and posted several times to that point, but I don't agree with the thread being altogether deleted. I should probably expect this very thread won't have a very long lifespan either.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just part of the conspiracy Eddy they don't like these types of subjects talked about it tarnishes "the brand". We should probably just let this one go before we get wacked.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

it's the covers link, nothing else, they don't care about the subject

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I could not even find it at covers so I just googled it and I believe it was the first thing that popped up. Believe I typed in "nfl rigged"so it should not be hard to find if someone wants to read it. And b.t.w. free speech is no longer a right we enjoy in this society anymore. If what you have to say is controversial or offends someone you get silenced or told to shut the fukk up. Ex. people losing their jobs daily just for speaking their mind on social network sights. Country is moving in a scary direction if you are not deaf , dumb, or blind you can see it clearly.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 01-26-14 at 01:35 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The reason it was trashed was because it was full of opinions based on absolutely NOTHING. You have no factual evidence. You have no idea what you are talking about. You really should be banned because all you want to do is cause trouble. You and your rank amateur buddies should get a life. Many people complained about your ridiculous post and SBR took the correct action.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The reason it was trashed was because it was full of opinions based on absolutely NOTHING. You have no factual evidence. You have no idea what you are talking about. You really should be banned because all you want to do is cause trouble. You and your rank amateur buddies should get a life. Many people complained about your ridiculous post and SBR took the correct action.
    Do you even know how to read? Seriously, you come across as absolutely clueless right now. I wasn't the one who started the thread that got banned. Quite to the contrary in fact. I was the one in the thread who most vociferously opposed the conclusion that the NFL is somehow rigged. You just sort of stumble around these forums, blindly looking to quarrel with someone I take it. Because I happen to share the same opinion as you on the subject, and somehow you're still hurling stones in my general direction. Are you ok boss?

I posted some really good stuff in that thread, well thought out. One of those posts got nominated even. So this farcical assertion that "many people complained about your post" is just you talking out of your ass. What's even more alarming is that in this very thread, I clearly indicated that I DO NOT believe the NFL is rigged, but that I oppose a thread being deleted just because someone else does. Again, this obviously sailed over your head.

Maybe you should drop your speed-reading program and start placing greater value on reading comprehension. You don't wanna be that crazy kook rocking on a park bench and yelling at pigeons.