Mills
    Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4819

MetLife Stadium ...

The turf that was installed at Metlife Stadium should favor the Seahawks .

The turf at Metlife Stadium is called UBU Sports Speed S5-M Turf System a synthetic turf .

It's engineered and designed to be the ultimate firm and fast surface.to provide the perfect balance of traction and foot release..it has the ability to hold up to freezing, snowy or even rainy weather. The turf will drain 40 inches per hour.

Now ,the Broncos play on a hybrid type of natural grass (Kentucky Bluegrass ) which is reinforced with artificial fibers three of every 100 strands of grass on the field. This type of surface provides good, solid footing ..not so much for speed.( helps Peyton to pass on that bad ankle)

Stick with me .

The Broncos haven't played on field turf ( artificial turf ) since Nov. 24th. But two 2 of their 3 losses this year have came on field turf .

Indianapolis Colts ...Lucas Oil Stadium FieldTurf Denver lost 39-33

New England Patriots ..Gillette Stadium FieldTurf Denver lost 34-31

To me, I can see the sped of the turf at MetLife Stadium aiding the front seven for Seattle more than Denver there by allowing them to put enough pressure on Manning to allow the defensive backs to do their thing down field.

But, than again Peyton has the advantage of having his brother Eli to help give him some tips on how to beat the Seattles defense at MetLife Stadium. Since he lost to the Hawks at home Dec.15th. 23-0

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3241

Interesting info. But might be a stretch that it favors Seattle.