Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Attn Prop Players

is Richard Sherman at 30/1 a tremendous value play?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

good stuff...

threads only get a reply around here if im toot tooting or giving out my lock of the year??? haha

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

You'll have to explain your reasoning. I can't see a good reason one way or the other to bet this.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    You'll have to explain your reasoning. I can't see a good reason one way or the other to bet this.
    25-30 to 1 odds on arguably the best football player on the field? seems like its worth a stab for a small bet, especially if you feel sea is going to win.

in what could be an ugly low scoring game, having a defensive player win the MVP is a good possibility.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    25-30 to 1 odds on arguably the best football player on the field? seems like its worth a stab for a small bet, especially if you feel sea is going to win.

in what could be an ugly low scoring game, having a defensive player win the MVP is a good possibility.
    Ok, good points. I looked up Super Bowl MVPs, the last two DBs to win both had 2 INTs. Sherman has done that 3 times, once was this year @NYG, so maybe that place has good luck for him.

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

not good, wont throw enough in his direction,
    why would you,
    when hes heads above everyone else

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LEOLEO View Post
    not good, wont throw enough in his direction,
    why would you,
    when hes heads above everyone else
    this was the kind of discussion i was hoping to get. crabtree had 8 targets last week (assuming sherman was covering him the whole game).

now, we obviously all know that peyton manning is a just a tad smarter then tattoo boy. manning would let demaryius go catch-less to win this ring.

swirv
    swirv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

Will be a defensive player or Lynch if Seattle wins, so why not. Definitely worth it for the odds

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

i rolled with Percy Harvin @ 25/1 - hes 100% and can take advantage of denvers weakness. Leo is right - i doubt manning throws shermans way enough to produce any INT's which would be needed for the MVP.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    i rolled with Percy Harvin @ 25/1 - hes 100% and can take advantage of denvers weakness. Leo is right - i doubt manning throws shermans way enough to produce any INT's which would be needed for the MVP.
    Excellent bet at those odds. Perfect guy to take on a long shot. When he's right, he's a game changer.

I can't argue against Sherman being the best player on the field, but would advise taking a look at "FIELD". The places I've shopped only have a few SEA defensive players listed, but all of SEA's D are capable of big hits, creating turnovers, etc. My gut feel is that Peyton will be picking on the nickle DBs and staying away from Sherman, so those are the guys that might end up with an opportunistic pick or two.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The problem is that if he shoots his mouth off just once, he is going to be flagged. The ref's are going to watch him extremely closely. He can cost his team. I would not wager on him for MVP.