Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

will this be the last time the super bowl will be held in a cold weather stadium?

this year the super bowl might be moved to a different date.

yes this mean, it might not be a super bowl sunday but a super bowl monday or even tuesday.

instead of having games in london, how bout planning the most important game of the year better?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

.NO

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NO .

ChiefButcher
    ChiefButcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes last time. If they have to change the day to Saturday of Friday think of all the money they will lose. No way they gonna take this chance again. Its just not worth it.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

only suggestion is move the game to Saturday. Besides that the date is fine, first week of February is good unless they add more regular season games and move the game back another week or 2. Also having the Super Bowl in another country is absurd. Last I checked Europeans would go nuts if we hosted a Champions League final here in the USA. Too much money is made here in the states off of the Super Bowl to ever have it in another country.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i'm not an economist but having the super bowl in a decent weather stadium is more profitable for the nfl.

also better the fans. i wouldn't want to freeze my ass for hours paying all that money. then again, people from green bay do it all the time.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

People in green Bay arent spending nearly the amount of money you would to go to the Super Bowl. NFL is better on TV anyway.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

I think it it good to do it once, so now they know not to have it in cold weather again. It is an event bigger than just the game. Let's wait and see how it plays out before calling it a failure. I think the one in Jacksonville between Eagles and Patriots was unseasonably cold and poorly planned, other than that, were there any that sucked to be out? Is this worse than the lights going out last year?