Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Best Super Bowl Play

2 Team Teaser @ -110:

Seahawks +9
    UNDER 53

This game matches the statistically best Offense (Broncos) against the best Defense (Seahawks) and the Hawks have a chance to win outright. Let me pre-empt - my favorite team is the 49ers. As a fan I would love nothing more than to see Seattle get throttled by Peyton Manning and the Broncos but that just isn't going to happen. The Broncos may win, but if they do they will play clock management throughout the game (they have done this vs. Chargers and Patriots) which equates to a lower scoring game. Conversely, the Hawks will certainly be pushing a heavier ground-game with Lynch and try to keep Manning off the field when possible. This spells less snaps for both teams. The bonus is the weather which also points to lower scoring game. For those sites that have +3 I would wait to see if the total bumps up a little (unlikely but worth trying) unless you start seeing a lot of movement on Seattle spread. Either way 53 points is quite generous, final score type of 30-24 would be needed to lose this leg which is possible but unlikely.

Also should be noted: @-130 you can get +10 Hawks and 54 total both of which are fantastic protective numbers (game totals often hit at/below 54 or 57+) but the odds are much less appealing. Would like to know other's thoughts on it.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

seahawks moneyline

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice teaser. GL

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Parligod View Post
    2 Team Teaser @ -110:

Seahawks +9
    UNDER 53

This game matches the statistically best Offense (Broncos) against the best Defense (Seahawks) and the Hawks have a chance to win outright. Let me pre-empt - my favorite team is the 49ers. As a fan I would love nothing more than to see Seattle get throttled by Peyton Manning and the Broncos but that just isn't going to happen. The Broncos may win, but if they do they will play clock management throughout the game (they have done this vs. Chargers and Patriots) which equates to a lower scoring game. Conversely, the Hawks will certainly be pushing a heavier ground-game with Lynch and try to keep Manning off the field when possible. This spells less snaps for both teams. The bonus is the weather which also points to lower scoring game. For those sites that have +3 I would wait to see if the total bumps up a little (unlikely but worth trying) unless you start seeing a lot of movement on Seattle spread. Either way 53 points is quite generous, final score type of 30-24 would be needed to lose this leg which is possible but unlikely.

Also should be noted: @-130 you can get +10 Hawks and 54 total both of which are fantastic protective numbers (game totals often hit at/below 54 or 57+) but the odds are much less appealing. Would like to know other's thoughts on it.
    Ive already got seattle ML-but I'm going to tail this as well thanks man

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Thanks and GL guys. This is a small play for me I mainly am just looking forward to watching as a football fan.