funky
    funky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

SEA Wins by 1-6 pts +334

Seems like good value in this prop bet. Any opinions?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you are asking if Seattle -1 +334 is a good wager, the answer is obviously yes. However here is the trick. If Seattle wins by 7 or more, you LOSE. This is how the books make money on the prop wagers.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you are asking if Seattle -1 +334 is a good wager, the answer is obviously yes. However here is the trick. If Seattle wins by 7 or more, you LOSE. This is how the books make money on the prop wagers.
    i agree with captain obvious on this one... but if you really think the hawks will win put some on the -1 to -6 and then sprinkle some on -7 to -x (those odds are probably much better)

i personally like the brocos here to win easy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

im with big daddy

donko

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    i agree with captain obvious on this one... but if you really think the hawks will win put some on the -1 to -6 and then sprinkle some on -7 to -x (those odds are probably much better)

i personally like the brocos here to win easy
    I agree 100%. If your going to take this prop definitely do what brodie said to add equity to your bet

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It's not really a "trick" if it's in plain sight. Did you nick this from chapter one of "Prop Betting for Dummies?"