STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl 48: Take a shot at $15,000

I am what you would call a shot taker when it comes to sportsbetting... I feel the way to make money in this business is to minimize your risk, and look for a chance at a big score. I do a lot of ML parlays and futures betting. I am not a professional, and I have only been serious for the last half of 2012 and all of 2013. I feel there's a decent chance at a large score, with a great chance to at least break even on the bet for Super Bowl 48...

Here is a play I like alot for the Super Bowl, you will need $480.00...

$280 to win $200
    The first bet is the Broncos ML (-140): This is Peyton's time to prove himself as a top 3 QB of all time. HE HAS TO WIN THIS GAME!!!! Seattle is a mighty foe, but do not doubt Peyton in this game. Bet $280 to win $200. This is our break even bet. Denver wins the game? We at least break even...

$100 to win $15,000
    The second bet (and 3rd bet) is a prop on the game MVP: I think there is a darkhorse in this game who could emerge as the MVP. First of all, weather will be a huge factor. With extreme weather comes unpredictability. And with Seattles defense, there is a very solid chance this game is low scoring. Seattle's style is to win at all cost, they have the ability to make a good offense look bad. They have what it takes to make Denver beat them without scoring much on offense. Obv, if this happens, Seattle may very well win the game, but this is the risk we take. I think Trindon Holliday has legit shot at Super Bowl MVP. He has a PR and a KR for a TD in the last 2 seasons. Jacoby Jones of last year (he probably should have won MVP)? Devin Hester? Desmond Howard? Howard won it the MVP and he won Brett Favre the game. Hester wins it if Rex Grossman dont throw a pick 6 early in the 4th against Indy to take Chicago completely out of it (that game was 22-17 to start the 4th). Point is, it has happened before and it will happen again... and at 150 to 1 odds, I think the chances are legit enough to take a shot here. Bet $100 to win $15,000 on Trindon Holliday to win game MVP.

$100 to win $3000
    In case you are afraid of Seattle winning the game, and don't want to stomach the thought of getting shut out, just take a look at the box scores from the last 10 Super Bowls. Count up the number of INT returns for TDs... please throw a Benji on Richard Sherman to win game MVP at 30 to 1. Bet $100 to win $3,000 on Richard Sherman for game MVP.

All in all this Super Bowl has a legit chance at being an UGLY game! Ugly games have unique heros emerge... these are two guys worth taking a shot on... and you have a great chance at breaking even!

Thank me later

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lol Sherman.. To win the MVP he prob needs 7-10 passes thrown his way.. Your an idiot. Manning won't want to make this a Sherman vs Thomas show

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The last player to win the MVP on special teams was Desmond Howard of the 1997 Packers.
    Too much public perception to make Manning to win MVP.
    Special teams on the Seahawks would more likely to win MVP than on the Broncos.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

If broncos win, manning wins MVP period

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

All of these bets are dead money except Broncos ML. Sorry bro you mine as well light the $200 you are spending on those two props on fire or give it to a homeless person. There is no way Broncos win without Peyton winning MVP. If anything, they will give Manning the MVP for political reasons even if he doesn't actually deserve it.

And while we are on the subject of Peyton Manning, you really think he is going to be stupid enough to even give Sherman a chance at winning MVP? I'll be surprised if more than 4 or 5 throws all game go Sherman's way.

Sorry STAX your drawing stone dead on those props, hence the odds you are getting for betting them.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Well at least you'll break even with the Broncos. I guess that works. Take tails or some shit.

GGForcer
    GGForcer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Broncos to win but seahawks MVP ... That's legit

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trindon doesn't return punts anymore, they gave it to Decker.

If, and it's a big if, the Broncos trail and Seahawks are to punt it, Trindon may be put in to return. That would get you the MVP with a TD. But you would need Manning to look like shit I feel.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

waste of money. long shots don't come around every month pal.

you had your once in a life time chance with that long shot parlay.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

hmm trindon holiday to win MVP?

i dont know about that

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Holiday doesn't even return punts and most kickoffs go in the endzone. Even if he did run one back, probably wouldn't be enough for MVP. He'd have to run 2 back. Not happening. What are the odds on a kickoff return TD? Probably better just to bet that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Just bet on safety being first or last score.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its very possible Manning will look like shit. Seattle's defense is top of the line and weather will be a factor. That's why this bet is +EV. It's surely a longshot, and won't likely happen, but 150 to 1? C'mon... that's money!!! Game could easily be a 14-10 puntfest, where a late return for a TD wins it, and wins the MVP award.