TommyDog
    TommyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Browns on the verge of hiring Mike Pettine

Owner Jimmy Haslam, CEO Joe Banner, President Alec Scheiner & GM Mike Lombardi all flew to Mobile, Ala tonight and are prepared to offer the job to Mike Pettine.

May have finally found a sucker to take the job.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Browns fan I am embarassed by this entire fiasco. The Browns are just embarassing... I was pretty much for the firing of Chud, but with everyone turning us down, and now we may fire this stiff, I'd rather have Chud back.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Lol browns have interviewed like 50 guys. Pathetic . If you're gonna hire a coach let him have some fkn freedom you morons. That's why everyone keeps turning them down because those stooges want to be the ones making all the calls the coach should

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Lol browns have interviewed like 50 guys. Pathetic . If you're gonna hire a coach let him have some fkn freedom you morons. That's why everyone keeps turning them down because those stooges want to be the ones making all the calls the coach should
    right on

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mike Pettine is a decent coach but he did the Jets and his "friend" Rex Ryan real dirty......Rex Ryan pretty much brought him along to become the defensive coordinator for the Jets job from the start which was a big step up for him, as he was a high school coach not too long ago....Well it turns out he was the rat that was leaking info to a Jets beat writer.....

That is why he went to Buffalo last season and you didn't hear too much crazy Jets info like you had been the last few seasons

Just google Mike Pettine leak or Mike Pettine rat and there are tons of hits

Quote:
    @Brian_Bassett
    Francessa says Pettine is leak. All I know is Pettine was internally SLAPPED last year for leaking stuff to press.

Quote:
    @Brian_Bassett
    Also, Pettine forced to use a specific phone for all purposes last year so team could monitor calls.

Is this the kind of guy you want leading your team? A petty rat with no sense of loyalty?? I guess that's the Browns for ya
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 01-21-14 at 10:39 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Mike Pettine is a decent coach but he did the Jets and his "friend" Rex Ryan real dirty......Rex Ryan pretty much brought him along to become the defensive coordinator for the Jets job from the start which was a big step up for him, as he was a high school coach not too long ago....Well it turns out he was the rat that was leaking info to a Jets beat writer.....

That is why he went to Buffalo last season and you didn't hear too much crazy Jets info like you had been the last few seasons

Just google Mike Pettine leak or Mike Pettine rat and there are tons of hits

Quote:
    @Brian_Bassett
    Francessa says Pettine is leak. All I know is Pettine was internally SLAPPED last year for leaking stuff to press.

Quote:
    @Brian_Bassett
    Also, Pettine forced to use a specific phone for all purposes last year so team could monitor calls.

Is this the kind of guy you want leading your team? A petty rat with no sense of loyalty?? I guess that's the Browns for ya
    haha...the jets would know about letting petty rats run their team

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Who, Mangini? Couldn't give 2 shits about him

Oh yeah that was real smart of Belichick to try that video bullshit against a coach who knew all about it

What an arrogant jerkoff

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Who, Mangini? Couldn't give 2 shits about him

Oh yeah that was real smart of Belichick to try that video bullshit against a coach who knew all about it

What an arrogant jerkoff
    sounds like you guys make a habit out of it huh?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    sounds like you guys make a habit out of it huh?
    Bobby I'm not starting the Pats Jets garbage tonight....Enjoy the offseason

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Never heard of him...

STAX

Where's Randy Lerner when you need him?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

This appears to be going through. Will be announced shortly....