broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Under 40 degrees weather. 2-3 record as a Bronco.
    Under 32 degrees weather. 1-2 record as a Bronco.
    I just looked up the past results for the Denver Broncos to find this out.
    unless a heat wave hits, the temp will be below 32...let's see if Peyton can go 2-2.

frostno, glad peyton was able to beat the titans...

Mills
    Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4819

From The Denver Post

Chris Bianchi, a producer for ESPN radio in Denver, also has a meteorology degree. Here is some Peyton research he did:

•He’s 2-8 in which the game temperature is below freezing (32 or below), 0-2 in any game below 20 and 2-5 in games between 20-29

•But once the temperature goes above freezing (32), he gets markedly better, 6-5 in games where the temperature is 30-39 and 11-3 in games where the temperature is 40-49

•He’s 8-13 in games where the game time temperature is below 40

•Effects seem to wear off once the temperature hits 50
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave Mills 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    From The Denver Post

Chris Bianchi, a producer for ESPN radio in Denver, also has a meteorology degree. Here is some Peyton research he did:

•He’s 2-8 in which the game temperature is below freezing (32 or below), 0-2 in any game below 20 and 2-5 in games between 20-29

•But once the temperature goes above freezing (32), he gets markedly better, 6-5 in games where the temperature is 30-39 and 11-3 in games where the temperature is 40-49

Majority of those lost was when he played in a dome, so I would be surprised to see a dome QB struggle in the elements.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    From The Denver Post

meaningless

A team that's in the Super Bowl who's coach had heart surgery that season has NEVER lost.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Normally I expect some stupid posts from homers, but this years crop has set new records in hystrionics and dumb posts. Just remember, if you are a homer and your team loses, prepare to get your tails kicked for an entire year. No excuses. No bad call by the ref's B.S, or anything like that. If you are a homer and try that B.S. prepare to have people jump down your throats with both boots extended. I know that you homers have a ready list of excuses when your team loses, but that is NOT going to fly this year. I could care less who wins this game. I have an under wager and that is it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

It's above 40 degrees and the Broncos are struggling.

First 12