BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Super Bowl Facts: Pay Attention and Learn

Right now, the Total in Vegas Shops sits at 48. This is easy money. Here is why:

Seattle has scored 23 points in each of it's two post season wins.
    The total number of points in those games have been 38 and 40, respectively.
    Denver has scored 24 and 26 points respectively.
    The total number of points in those games were 41 and 42 points.
    Denver has scored 5 TD's and 5 FG's in those two games.
    Seattle has scored 4 TD's and 6 FG's in those two games.
    Both teams will try to establish a ball control type of offense. Denver had two very long drives yesterday that ate the clock up. Seattle's game is to establish their running game behind Lynch and eat the clock up.

Right now, the under and the under in the 1st half are the most sensable wagers on the board. Since I am a fan of both teams, I will be satisfied with whoever wins the game. I am wagering on the Under and Under 1st half.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Interesting analysis. Would wait to see what the weather will be before I put $$ on the total. GL.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Under sounds good to me as well....ive been hitting under all playoffs (6-1). I would say wait on this though, as the public could hit this up to 50 at some point. Once it hits 50/51, thats the go button for me. If you wait too close to kickoff, weather may drive the total down.

GL BigD

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

This is the first post I think I have ever seen your insight on a game and not attack someone. I appreciate it and also like the play. Good caca.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I mostly do college. That is my field of expertese, so to speak. I guess 58% overall for the past 30 years is some type of exxpertese. The pros are harder because you really do not know which teams will give up and which will play the season out.