Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anyone else shell shocked that 49ers Blew that lead???

It just seemed like it happen so fast everything going well for the 49ers up
    17-10 and bang out of nowhere 23-17!!!

Some of the officiating was questionable ... the phatom targeting of the head call where the DB clearly didnt touch the WR's head..

And that last play where Bowman clearly stripped the ball from the Seattle receiver... WTF was that?

how was that non reviewable?

i feel like the 49ers outplayed the seahawks i just cant believe the outcome!

Yeah the Seahawks covered but it was the luckiest cover ive ever seen.

Seahawks backers could not have thought they were going to cover the way that game was going..

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

teasers are gold in the nfl playoffs, only plays i make

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'm not shocked at all that the 49ers blew that lead.

I cleaned up on Seahawks moneyline and it was in my thread.

No matter how well the 49ers had been playing for weeks and how sub-par Russell Wilson had been playing, I wasn't going to fight the trend of the 49ers not being able to win at that stadium and I knew Wilson would only have to do "enough" during that game in order for the Seahawks to win.

The Broncos will win next week.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Just glad I didnt try and hedge with the Niners,I was tempted to all week,but figured id just stick with Denver and let the chips fall where the may.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I'm not shocked at all that the 49ers blew that lead.

I cleaned up on Seahawks moneyline and it was in my thread.

No matter how well the 49ers had been playing for weeks and how sub-par Russell Wilson had been playing, I wasn't going to fight the trend of the 49ers not being able to win at that stadium and I knew Wilson would only have to do "enough" during that game in order for the Seahawks to win.

The Broncos will win next week.
    49ers dominated that game though... refs and Harbaugh

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

And how about Hauschka begging out of a 53 yard FG attempt? That's the really shocking thing no one's talking about. Goes out on the field and stands there with his head down? Who does he think he is, the quarterback, to make game decisions? Anyone ever seen that before? I haven't.

Setting up the go-ahead 35 yard TD pass to Kearse. Can't make that chit up. Unreal.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...team-1.6832803

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

No it's kaep
    Points Awarded:

darkhat gave Louisvillekid1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle finds a way to win defense wins championships.Denver hasn't faced a shutdown defense like Seattle's all year

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol people still say defense wins championships... I guess we should just ignore the stats and pretend it's still the year 2000?

Best thing seattle has going for them is it's always better to be lucky than good, and they are always lucky.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

See ravens
    See giants
    See Pittsburgh twice

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68521

Seattle O line came out dominant to start the 2nd half and remained that way .

There was a 2-3 yard surge of the line of scrimmage on every running play that was not there in the 1st half.

Once Seattle could run, everything else opened up.

I don't think they "blew" the lead, I think they lost the lead.

Big difference.

Real good game !

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post

There was a 2-3 yard surge of the line of scrimmage on every running play that was not there in the 1st half.

Big difference.

Real good game !

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I firmly believe the 49ers were heavily aided by the refs against the Panthers. The refs held the 49ers in the game for the whole first half until they broke Carolina's will in the 3rd qtr. Bad penalties and missed calls hurt Carolina and this week those calls hurt the 49ers. It's all karma, 49ers didn't deserve to be there in my humble opinion. The Panthers had the 49ers scrambling and the refs totally pushed them through to this game. The better team won last night. I don't feel sorry for San Fran at all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought SF was a little better but Kaper did not play great

Denver should handle Seattle easy

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I thought SF was a little better but Kaper did not play great

Denver should handle Seattle easy

Can't see that happening. Seattle will score against that Denver D.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol people still say defense wins championships... I guess we should just ignore the stats and pretend it's still the year 2000?

Best thing seattle has going for them is it's always better to be lucky than good, and they are always lucky.
    Its just an annoying cliche,New Orleans could have beaten Seattle, had they gone for those two fgs.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

wilson played poorly
    i keep waiting for him to have an exciting game, i am trying hard to like him
    hawks are good but yes they got a little lucky

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

They were up 10-0 with 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Outscored 23-7 the remainder of the game. Gore was a complete non-factor. Kaep was miserable throwing the ball in the 4th and had some costly TOs before that game-ending pick in the end zone. They still almost pulled it off.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Look at how much the Niners have traveled in the last month. If you're still surprised by what happened in the 2H, you haven't thought about it enough.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    wilson played poorly
    i keep waiting for him to have an exciting game, i am trying hard to like him
    hawks are good but yes they got a little lucky
    Have to disagree. Thought he played well., Under pressure the whole game. Big throw to Baldwin on the 53 yard pass and the TD Pass to Kearse. Will need to step it up to beat Denver, but believe he will.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

first play of the game he fumbled
    under pressure whole game, yes, but i thought he would adjust better to that and get rid of the ball faster
    but yes he did make those big plays like you said, and did enough to win the game

he is starting to get the big game experience necessary to grow as a QB, so i think he will improve

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    No it's kaep
    friggin thug...sitting there at the press conference with his headphones around his neck.

sweet throw to boldin.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Look at how much the Niners have traveled in the last month. If you're still surprised by what happened in the 2H, you haven't thought about it enough.
    oh stop it coin....that had nothing to do with the end of that game. that was all on the young QB who is not a championship type player. end of story.

regular season your logic would make a ton of sense....theyve been playing great on the road all year. the 12th man made a huge difference in this game. with all his experience there, i had drew a line thru his games in sea. mistake and lesson learned with this little punk.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    It just seemed like it happen so fast everything going well for the 49ers up
    17-10 and bang out of nowhere 23-17!!!

Some of the officiating was questionable ... the phatom targeting of the head call where the DB clearly didnt touch the WR's head..

And that last play where Bowman clearly stripped the ball from the Seattle receiver... WTF was that?

how was that non reviewable?

i feel like the 49ers outplayed the seahawks i just cant believe the outcome!

Yeah the Seahawks covered but it was the luckiest cover ive ever seen.

Seahawks backers could not have thought they were going to cover the way that game was going..

pressuring kaepernick into 3 4th qtr turnovers and you think 49ers outplayed them

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Nope... Kaepernick is the best offense for any defense, and he tanked like he does each time in Seattle with the pressure.
    I was fine with the officiating. The only call that hurt which was wrong was the roughing the kicker, since he hit his plant foot, otherwise the game was called fairly as it can be.
    The play were Bowman recovered the ball is a non-reviewable play, in which the NFL is probably going to change the rules to make it reviewable next year. As far as the rules go, it was called correctly, even though on replay he had it, but he never came out of the pile with it, which is the way the rules are to date.

49ers defense was getting great pressure on Wilson, but Denver doesn't have that type of pressure, especially after losing Von Miller.

When it came down to it, Seattle's defense stopped the run and broke up the game throwing pass.
    Seattle's only weakness was that they let Kaepernick run on them. That won't happen with Manning, and we know what Manning does when he gets pressure, he has happy feet and makes bad throws.

If you take away Kaepernick's running yards, then SF has 178 total yards, that doesn't win games nor does the 2 INTs and 1 fumble lost. It should have been 2 fumbles lost, but Kaepernick kicked the ball and his center recovered. Until Kaepernick takes better control of the ball, they will continue to falter in the big games.

Take Seattle and have a happy 2014.
    Last edited by wacked; 01-20-14 at 11:30 AM.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I wasn't shocked when SF went up 10-0 I live bet seattle ML --- enough blaming the refs --The sf player launched himself at a defenseless
    receiver that has been a penalty for awhile now--The play with the fumble once they ruled it a catch & fumble recovered by seattle-who recovered the fumble in the field play isn't reviewable by rule & SF got the ball back on the next play anyway. Kap blew it.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Bear. When Seattle tied the game 10-10 and San Fran went right back and answered with a TD I also felt San Fran was going to be tough to beat and the +4 seemed really strong.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    oh stop it coin....that had nothing to do with the end of that game. that was all on the young QB who is not a championship type player. end of story.

regular season your logic would make a ton of sense....theyve been playing great on the road all year. the 12th man made a huge difference in this game. with all his experience there, i had drew a line thru his games in sea. mistake and lesson learned with this little punk.
    I'm not arguing Kaepernick's lack of seasoned experienced caught up with SF. He still makes incredibly poor decisions at times.

If you don't think going to Green Bay, Carolina and Seattle in consecutive weeks had something to do with the Niners' performance in the 2H or inability to hold an early 10-point lead, I think you're overlooking a key postseason component. Home field advantage isn't just about the crowd -- the travel wears on you after three consecutive weeks. I think the Niners hit a collective wall -- not just Kaepernick, but the D as well.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post

Spot on. Kaepernick is just another QB who cannot throw the ball. One he is contained in the pocket, he is basically worthless. This is the end of the run for San Francisco unless they can either teach Kaepernick to throw the ball with some accuracy or they get rid of him and find someone who can. Harbaugh was outcoached yesterday. Pete Carroll is going to the Superbowl and has won a College NC and two AP College titles. Harbaugh has not. That is the differrence.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Spot on. Kaepernick is just another QB who cannot throw the ball. One he is contained in the pocket, he is basically worthless. This is the end of the run for San Francisco unless they can either teach Kaepernick to throw the ball with some accuracy or they get rid of him and find someone who can. Harbaugh was outcoached yesterday. Pete Carroll is going to the Superbowl and has won a College NC and two AP College titles. Harbaugh has not. That is the differrence.

and youre still not CHECKING in ANOTHER win from the Toooter... hahahaahha and you still dont check in

Also the Predict how many times Peyton says Omaha i said 32 (closest) he said 31

Youre a complete joke bigdaddy the tooter doesnt stop winning

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    +1
    SF didn't lose because they were road weary-they lost because seattle outplayed & Carroll outcoached Harbaugh.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, and TC Woods

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

No shocked at all. Seattle's game plan was to see if Kaep could beat them throwing the ball. He has not been able to throw w/ success in Seattle, and they sure didn't think he could with everything on the line. Once he had to throw, he turned the ball over 3 times.

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post

Big difference.

Real good game !
    You hit it on the head.Stick to sports handicapping because you're horse stuff stinks.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    and youre still not CHECKING in ANOTHER win from the Toooter... hahahaahha and you still dont check in

Also the Predict how many times Peyton says Omaha i said 32 (closest) he said 31

Youre a complete joke bigdaddy the tooter doesnt stop winning
    I think it is about time to turn that train's engine into hamburger meat. Understand Chicken S**t Toot? You still will not wager against me because you are a Chicken S**t. Now stay the hell out of posts other than your own. We do not need to put up with your crap in here. Understand?

GGForcer
    GGForcer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Have to disagree. Thought he played well., Under pressure the whole game. Big throw to Baldwin on the 53 yard pass and the TD Pass to Kearse. Will need to step it up to beat Denver, but believe he will.
    Played well ... This a comparison to a college qb lmao

12 Last