EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2166

Anyone else take advantage of that gift of Denver +2???

We are talking about a veteran QB with excellent O-line and multiple passing options. Sherman can't be on the field 4 times at once trash talking every receiver.

Really where does Seattle get their good defense from? Destroying their inter-divisional rivals and trash teams like the Giants and Falcons. They had one truly impressive defensive game outside of well-prepared-for 49ers and that was against the Saints...at home.

They gave up 34 against the Colts and that's child's play compared to Manning. Denver gave up 39 against them but they're not expected to have good defense.

When you look at Denver, they put up big numbers against everybody...good teams...shitty teams...only SD kept them in relative check. The #1 reason why Seattle had the best ranked defense this year was that they didn't have Manning put up 40+ points against them sometime during the regular season...but don't worry, the season's got one more game that matters left in it.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

its rather -1,5 dude. Manning is no Kap thats for sure, cant rely on him 4th quarter turning the ball over. Sea had some luck getting away with this win, and of course a great second half adjustment. I was thinking on first half under. Or which has been my favourite bet this post season, FGs over 3,5.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Denver's o-line isn't great. Seattle will be all over Peyton and Denver's WRs will be cloaked all game.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

People thought Pats +7 was a gift too...

Bandwagon switched again and will crash.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I wish I had Denver +2, jumped at Denver -1 even money. I think the line will keep shifting probably be Denver -3 before the game.