Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

Who is the better capper C-Gold or lakerboy?

These two guys are entertaining lol

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

both are hilarious and wind up all the regulars. i genuinely enjoy the fervor they bring to the forums

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

lakerboy has Seattle, C-Gold likes Denver

Who should I fade?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    lakerboy has Seattle, C-Gold likes Denver

Who should I fade?
    C-Gold handicaps purely based on the QB skin color. LB always takes the dog. That's about it.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I was a 60% capper this year in the NFL and nobody beat me at SBR.

Lakerboy makes bold claims that are often wrong or wong as his Asian ass would say.

Lakerboy is a very good NBA capper and he is better than me at other sports because I focus on NFL.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    C-Gold handicaps purely based on the QB skin color. LB always takes the dog. That's about it.
    Do you even read my write ups or do you just hurl insults?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Do you even read my write ups or do you just hurl insults?
    So, you don't dispute my claim? Name me one a black QB you've ever favored over a white QB.

C-Gold

So, you don't dispute my claim? Name me one a black QB you've ever favored over a white QB.
    Favored at what? An NFL game isn't a QB duel.

At the end of the regular season the Seahawks played the NY Giants. I said even though it is a high spread, Seattle should win easily and cover and I posted a write up. Is that what you were looking for? Are you the race police?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Favored at what? An NFL game isn't a QB duel.

At the end of the regular season the Seahawks played the NY Giants. I said even though it is a high spread, Seattle should win easily and cover and I posted a write up. Is that what you were looking for? Are you the race police?
    I call them like I see them. I could give a rat's ass if you are racist, except I see how it clouds your analysis.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So C admits to being an absolute nothiing in all sports but the NFL, where he claims to be an "expert", which we all know is highly doubtful. By the way C, not that it matters but I beat you, so you can stop with the mouthing off. Normally, the more you have to talk about it, the less you have actually done.

Now Lakerboy is a complete and total loser as far as Football is concerned. he is also a HUGE liar, especially when he talks about his money, which he has very little of. I nailed him years ago on that. I see that he still refuses to give up. Well, he is funny, and I guess a bit sick since he loves to make himself the laughing stock of Forums. Tow guys who have nothing better to do with their lives except seek attention. So sad.

C-Gold

I call them like I see them. I could give a rat's ass if you are racist, except I see how it clouds your analysis.
    My analysis is just fine. I was the #1 capper at SBR this year in terms of winning percentage and threads read. Nobody had better write ups or won more than me.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So C admits to being an absolute nothiing in all sports but the NFL, where he claims to be an "expert", which we all know is highly doubtful.
    I am not good in other sports but that's ok. Nobody can be an expert in everything and I'd rather know what I am so I don't piss my money away in MLB or NBA or whatever. How many people are really dominant at all sports? How many people finish +$ in any 1 sport anyway?

I don't have to claim to be an expert, my numbers, thread count and analysis speaks for itself. You can't keep being a 60% capper by luck year in and year out, that is statistically impossible. But you seem like a smart guy, I am sure you already know that.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

neither, goatmilk's the man here

C-Gold

Goat milk bets on weird teams and posts little analysis. "Take the Lions, they are going to win".

Slumdog Millionaire boy always just picks dogs.

I bet a wide range of teams, post write ups and break down the entire card and win more.

comon kryptonite
    comon kryptonite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

wow!!!

wow

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Goat milk needs to pay his debt