jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weather Will Be Only Thing That Can Hold Denver Back In Superbowl

Too early to tell

Manning vs two college qb's

Thats all game comes down too

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

This whole cold weather crap should be ruled out. He's played in Denver for two full years now with their crazy ass weather.

Wilson and Kaep will suck equally in bad weather.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

NFC will bury Denver know matter who plays them.

jjgold

I will take Denver

Seattle has trouble scoring and not at home

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Manning gets his 2nd SB in his brothers house.

Russell Wilson hasn't throw 2 TD passes in 7 weeks and he is averaging under 200 yards in 7 weeks which is nearly 1/2 a season.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I believe u guys forget.... Offense wins games, Defense wins champion ships... It's been proven.

anybody remember Rams vs Patriots early 2000's???? Stlouis had the best offense in the league by far at the time...

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    This whole cold weather crap should be ruled out. He's played in Denver for two full years now with their crazy ass weather.

Wilson and Kaep will suck equally in bad weather.
    Depends what kind of weather it is. If it's windy then that hurts Denver a lot, especially against a defense like Seattle who will take advantage of it. The weather won't effect Seattle's offense much as they are more of a running team.

I remember Denver's game in New England earlier this year when it was frigid and windy and Manning had a lot of problems. Denver scored a lot of points with turnovers but they struggled moving the ball during the game. And Seattle's defense is 20x better than the Pats.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I believe u guys forget.... Offense wins games, Defense wins champion ships... It's been proven.

anybody remember Rams vs Patriots early 2000's???? Stlouis had the best offense in the league by far at the time...
    Shit like this is so overused .. Sea vs Denver is a GAME. Offense wins that game. Seattles D got
    Them to the Super Bowl they're done. SF threw the ball against sea and lost by six in sea .. Denver's pass game in New Jersey.. Hmm

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

This is an interesting matchup. Denver's secondary is very vulnerable to the pass right now. If Seattle opens up their air attack it could be a long night for the Bronco's. However, after watching tonight's game, I'm not overly confident in that happening. Denver's rushing defence is pretty stout and very underrated too. Lynch definitely won't be running wild on them.

jjgold

cannot make a prediction without weather conditions