face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

you can you not root for seattle
    most exciting team in years

broncos offense is too sophisticated though, too many plays, too many options
    i think broncos win
    Last edited by face; 01-21-14 at 01:40 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    None. Which is good. All the pressure is on den. Sea will be loose.
    Pressure isn't heavier on any side, but no SB experience will be a factor, it's a two week circus of distractions, where media types will be asking questions like "if you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" 4000 times over to the point where you just want to kill the reporter.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Very similar matchup when bills faced giants. Explosive offence vs a great d and a power running game. If den focuses on lynch their secondary is slow. Wilson will take advantage. Denver won't be able to sustain long drives on sea without turning it over. Sea d is too physical. Denver offensive line is in over their heads.

stevenash

Denver offensive line is in over their heads.
    Same can be said about Seattle o-line.
    See? you can actually have an intelligent sports debate, I knew it was in there someplace.

lakerboy

Well I don't see den def line or front 7 as very intimidating and certainly not fast. Plus wilson can escape and create. Manning is hard to get 2 but he will throw away the ball and get nothing .

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Same can be said about Seattle o-line.
    See? you can actually have an intelligent sports debate, I knew it was in there someplace.
    The same can be said about seattle's O-line except not with any sincerity. Denver's defensive front isn't as good as SF's.
    I don't believe Denver will get pressure & Wilson should have a good game maybe not 300yds but close to it

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    also have to think about one of the biggest fixes in championship history. Seattle was not going to beat Pittsburgh in the superbowl and the refs made sure of it.
    good eye unreal because your right seattle should have won that game the zebras took that game away from seattle

crazykind
    crazykind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

seattle will kick the shit out of that denver offence. Manning will be under pressure all night. Seattle is the best defence in the nfl. you think manning can run like kap?
    I just read in another thread where you say that San Francisco's defense is far superior to Seattle's...you just trying to stir the pot or what?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    also have to think about one of the biggest fixes in championship history. Seattle was not going to beat Pittsburgh in the superbowl and the refs made sure of it.
    Yeah considering the fact that mo $$ was on the Pitt -4 while Mo $$ was on Zona ML........

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    -3.5 wont be enough points to stop the cash from pouring in on Denver.

here is all the reasons the Broncos win easily.
    i'm not saying denver wont win the SB but NE had a 16-0 record and looked what happened to them

PAULYPOKER

As for thread topic:

One word:

can you say

Juggernaut
    ?

lakerboy

Well if refs fix it then we will have a big issue from seattle being screwed twice.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    good eye unreal because your right seattle should have won that game the zebras took that game away from seattle
    Biggest farce I ever saw.
    Stevie Wonder could have called a called a better game.

lakerboy

Biggest farce I ever saw.
    Stevie Wonder could have called a called a better game.

It could happen again. It will be okay though cause manning will get a ring right?

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

seattle fanboy

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by crazykind View Post
    I just read in another thread where you say that San Francisco's defense is far superior to Seattle's...you just trying to stir the pot or what?
    Seattle has the better D but to beat Manning...you need heat from the front 4 and Seattle doesn't have Alden Smith!! They also don't have Vernon Davis or Bolden....and Wilson can run but not like Kaep. Not that it will be easy but nice break for Denver to get Seattle imo.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Very similar matchup when bills faced giants. Explosive offence vs a great d and a power running game. If den focuses on lynch their secondary is slow. Wilson will take advantage. Denver won't be able to sustain long drives on sea without turning it over. Sea d is too physical. Denver offensive line is in over their heads.

Yeah they only broke the NFL record for scoring and kept PFM from getting knocked down once in the championship game.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Yeah they only broke the NFL record for scoring and kept PFM from getting knocked down once in the championship game.
    Was that against the 26th ranked d?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Seattle has the better D but to beat Manning...you need heat from the front 4 and Seattle doesn't have Alden Smith!! They also don't have Vernon Davis or Bolden....and Wilson can run but not like Kaep. Not that it will be easy but nice break for Denver to get Seattle imo.
    SF was in Wilson's face all day Sunday.
    I actually think SF would have been a trickier matchup for Denver

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I think the opposite. This Super Bowl will solidify Peyton Manning's legacy as one of the best QB's in NFL history. He crushed Brady and that controversy is over. Time to beat Russell Wilson, who is a dimple on Peyton's ass cheek. San Francisco would've been a tougher matchup but Manning will be the Lombardi Trophy MVP.

stevenash

*bad post*

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I think the opposite. This Super Bowl will solidify Peyton Manning's legacy as one of the best QB's in NFL history. He crushed Brady and that controversy is over. Time to beat Russell Wilson, who is a dimple on Peyton's ass cheek. San Francisco would've been a tougher matchup but Manning will be the Lombardi Trophy MVP.
    I kind of like Wilson, but he's just a kid, I don't think he knows what he's in for the next two weeks.
    Like I said, it's a two week circus just leading up to the game.

crazykind

Seattle led the NFL in 3 defensive statistical categories, the first defense to do that since the '85 bears

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Wilson is good, but inexperienced. This is Manning's moment. People have been doubting him. After the New England beating, they shouldn't be doubting him anymore. The odds are a gift; Denver is the pick here.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by crazykind View Post
    Seattle led the NFL in 3 defensive statistical categories, the first defense to do that since the '85 bears
    I get Seattle's defense is legit, I get all that, but know this, Manning will get his.
    Seattle has flaws too, they are not very good in the red zone for instance, rather ordinary.
    They can't trade FG's for TD's, and Denver is pretty much automatic in the red.
    72 and change percentage they score a TD inside the opponents 20 yard line.
    It's not often a team leads the league in RZ pct of 70 percent +

*fun fact* 2003 Chiefs hold the record, 76 percent of the time that Chief team punched it in.

nash13
    nash13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7160

It is Denver's game to loose though. I think Manning will have all the trouble in the World. Seattle plays the best passing defense in recent years.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
    It is Denver's game to loose though. I think Manning will have all the trouble in the World. Seattle plays the best passing defense in recent years.
    Moreno is very pesky in the backfield, he did run for over 1000 yards after all, and here's the beauty of Moreno, he's just like Forte, good for five receptions a game, and he doesn't drop anything like Forte. Moreno alone accounted for 1600 Denver yards, he's Peyton's little safety valve, and the X-rays on the ribs came back negative, Moreno is good to go.

So many weapons, Peyton does not have to be a mad bomber in that game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wait...

didn't you already make a thread saying you bet 1 million bucks on the Seahawks?

why did you make another thread on the same game?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    wait...

didn't you already make a thread saying you bet 1 million bucks on the Seahawks?

why did you make another thread on the same game?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-16 at 02:27 PM. Reason: image does not exist

crazykind

I get Seattle's defense is legit, I get all that, but know this, Manning will get his.
    Seattle has flaws too, they are not very good in the red zone for instance, rather ordinary.
    They can't trade FG's for TD's, and Denver is pretty much automatic in the red.
    72 and change percentage they score a TD inside the opponents 20 yard line.
    It's not often a team leads the league in RZ pct of 70 percent +

*fun fact* 2003 Chiefs hold the record, 76 percent of the time that Chief team punched it in.
    Not true, Seattle has the 2nd ranked Red Zone Defense in the NFL

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat...ne-scoring-pct

Reading again, I see you meant offensively...ranked 14th in this category

Agree you can't trade FG's for TD's, but you are making a huge assumption that Manning will be scoring TD's on this defense - he has not faced a defense even close to this one all year, all of those fluttering near picks will be INT's next week...This will also be the weakest defense Seattle has faced in 6 weeks, which has skewed Seattles recent offensive stats (all 6 were top 10 defenses, i believe) - Romo passed at will against the Broncos, Russell Wilson is going to have a good day, especially with Percy Harvin back
    Last edited by crazykind; 01-21-14 at 05:20 PM.

trevlyn1983
    trevlyn1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

How will Seattle's D respond the the no huddle as well ? where they wont be able to change personel.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-16 at 02:29 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First 1234