EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Championship Games Prop Shop

#1: Broncos TE Julius Thomas Total Receptions Over 5 [+140]
    Thomas was missing in the first meeting between the two, but Manning still looked to the TE position in that game when Denver passed the ball. Tamme led the Broncos with five receptions. The Colts also had success last week going to the TE with Fleener catching six balls for 74 yards against New England. Collins will be expected to draw this tough assignment and his athleticism will be tough for Thomas as well, but Thomas is not only fast and agile - he is physical. If Manning looks his way as he did over the last month, I expect that the TE will have his shot to grab plenty of passes.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I got it over 4.5 -150 bovada

EaglesPhan36

PRIME TIME

EaglesPhan36

#2: Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner Total Tackles [Assists + Solo] Over 9 [-115]
    Wagner has now reached this number or better in nine straight games and in one of the two meetings with the 49ers. If SF is able to keep this game within arm's length or stay ahead, then their running game should mean opportunities for Wagner to rack up some tackles. In the passing game, I would not expect him to get a ton of extra help for this number as the Niners don't throw to their backs that often. He could however toss in a couple extras if he's back helping out in coverage somewhere in the middle where he did pick up some assisted tackles against New Orleans.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good work Eagles

Sweep the board with late game

EaglesPhan36