trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

INTELLECTUAL MASTERMIND: Auto win bet, read below

Now that it seems the weather will be favorable for offenses tomorrow, would we all agree the Broncos are 80% likely to move on?

assuming Denver is cant lose, SF n SEA is still likely a super close game.

Taking future SB matchup with DEN/SF & DEN/SEA AT +300 & +150 respectively. Even money would still allow you to no matter team, SF or SEA wins, right?

if SF wins, my profit would be higher of course, while if SEA wins, I still could turn a hefty profit, plus the money from the loss? Does this make sense?

All is contigent on Denver winning, which adds to this risk of course.

Am curious to hear any thoughts on this bet, I am a novice, only betting actively since 2 months with net profit by finding betting loopholes as well as sports acumen.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Now that it seems the weather will be favorable for offenses tomorrow, would we all agree the Broncos are 80% likely to move on?

assuming Denver is cant lose, SF n SEA is still likely a super close game.

Taking future SB matchup with DEN/SF & DEN/SEA AT +300 & +150 respectively. Even money would still allow you to no matter team, SF or SEA wins, right?

if SF wins, my profit would be higher of course, while if SEA wins, I still could turn a hefty profit, plus the money from the loss? Does this make sense?

All is contigent on Denver winning, which adds to this risk of course.

Am curious to hear any thoughts on this bet, I am a novice, only betting actively since 2 months with net profit by finding betting loopholes as well as sports acumen.
    Would speculate closer to 70%. If NE can control the game by toting the rock effectively it will be close. Like this angle better than your Seattle 1st Q Proposition. GL.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 01-19-14 at 04:54 AM.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

tx great mastermind