SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Is that X-Files music in the background I hear?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I think it could be that

But then why wasn't it that last year? Yeah because they wanted Lewis to play in it? If they wanted Lewis why did they wait til Flacco had to tie the game in a hail marry on the last play of the game.

Get a fukin clue Racer

If the NFL was all about keeping Sponsors happy you think the fukkin Steelers would have played the cardinals in the superbowl?

Wake up "pal"

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Just as I thought.......there are a lot of jokers on this forum, and Loshak is certainly one of them.
    eddymuny of course i am a fukin joker/loser

i dont have a fukin flaming clue in hell who the fuk is gonna win any of these games

look at this sh*t, pats getting blown out

I THOUGHT THE NFL WANTED PATS/NINERS!!!

fuk me, 7-1 parlay burried

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver nice theory

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Yeah, NFL wants the Pats in the Super Bowl. I guess someone forgot to pass this information along to the Broncos.

Like I said, nobody wants to see Brady and his receiving corps of Shire Hobbits running around on Super Sunday.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I may have agreed if Pats had Gronk and another wideout you could name. But like Seattle the Pats just lack the names and "sexy appeal" for the league. Outside of Beli/Brady most people probably cannot name 3 guys on current starting Pats roster.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

dude, everyone and their mother wants denver v. seattle...best O v. best D...top 2 teams in the league...no better angle then that IMO...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

what does this say about the OP

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Disagree Tommy bout Seahags they have no history worth speaking of and no offense plain and simple. If you like defense then Seattle/Frisco were splitting hairs here. With Frisco you get a much more storied franchise going against another, more on offense. The Harbaugh/Manning discussion.. "what if Peyton went to Frisco when Harbaugh was courting him. And in general JH as a coach is a very polarizing figure. Sf/Denver is what league wants trust me they can even put a little talk on the "rematch" from Montana/Elway blowout bowl.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And oh yeah how bout Qb comparison? No matter what you get a young gun from Nfc. But with Manning the clean cut all Merican boy vs Wilson the Tiger Woods robot boring clone blah. How bout Manning vs the tattoo guy with a little tude instead? MUCH better story lines with Sf/Denver anyway you break it down if you are writing a script in my opinion.

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Disagree Tommy bout Seahags they have no history worth speaking of and no offense plain and simple. If you like defense then Seattle/Frisco were splitting hairs here. With Frisco you get a much more storied franchise going against another, more on offense. The Harbaugh/Manning discussion.. "what if Peyton went to Frisco when Harbaugh was courting him. And in general JH as a coach is a very polarizing figure. Sf/Denver is what league wants trust me they can even put a little talk on the "rematch" from Montana/Elway blowout bowl.
    agree to disagree then...nobody i know is talking about the 49ers in the Super Bowl...from day 1 its been broncos v. seahawks

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol that's cause everyone you are talking to was probably just "figuring" that when Seattle got home field they were a shoe in for a SB appearance. Has no bearing on what the league wants, better story line, who the better team is though!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

49ers/Broncos would be a better matchup. Kaepernick is a more thrilling counterpart to Manning in the Super Bow than Wilson.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Pretty sure Denver is the team that NFL preferred.Manning etc.Not that it matters.Would guess San Fran but not by much

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

hogwash. peyton has a huge international following and whenever he's in the super bowl it gets huge ratings.

look it up.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

last year Baltimore and SF set a record for highest TV ratings in SB history. is baltimore from a large market?

lmao

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Who said anything bout the size of the market mattering? Maybe I missed a post on that but we are discussing what the nfl wants from a script perspective far as I can tell. League got a wonderful script last year with Ray Lewis/Reid going for one more and bigger yet two brothers on opposite sidelines coaching. League did not fall short on last year's script or what was good for nfl chatter leading up to gm.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

NFL Wants San Fran.....BIG LOL.They have not gotten any calls here.The gut who made this post was 0 for 2

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Guess I was wrong based on several huge momentum shifting calls where it was obvious the zebras don't know the rules or were told what to do. Makes less sense I would think from a business/marketing standpoint but guess they wanted Seattle.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

thid guy actually trolls others. not around when he is wrong like usual

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Lol that's cause everyone you are talking to was probably just "figuring" that when Seattle got home field they were a shoe in for a SB appearance. Has no bearing on what the league wants, better story line, who the better team is though!
    wrong again...this was after last years play offs...

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    what does this say about the OP
    Nothing that hasn't been said before.

First 12