The Factor
    The Factor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Brady must have fukked this guy's one and only girlfriend then came on his mom's face. His intense hatred knows no bounds.
    he must have ****** you mother cus you rate him like a god. Stop worshiping athletes you no life \*\*\*\*\*\*

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by The Factor View Post
    i get laid. I not a lame putting bitches as my picture avatar. That's for dudes who dont get any
    Factor I will give you a pass on the zooey insult because you're not from around here

Please take it easy. ..stress is a common cause of heart attacks

I know you said you get laid all the time by supermodels, but anonymous strangers might not care. Please calm down... There's no way someone who gets laid all the time can be this infatuated with Tom Brady.

The Factor

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Factor I will give you a pass on the zooey insult because you're not from around here

Please take it easy. ..stress is a common cause of heart attacks

I know you said you get laid all the time by supermodels, but anonymous strangers might not care. Please calm down... There's no way someone who gets laid all the time can be this infatuated with Tom Brady.
    and what kind of puzzy has zooey as their pic? lmao i thought sports betting was for real men. There's a bunch of penetrating weirdos in here

darkhat

Factor please try to calm down

We are very concerned for your health...At the very least go out for a jog and come back

You have a lot of anger you need to get out.

If it will slow down your pulse I will tell you you're right comparing matt cassel to tom brady.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

The Factor

Factor please try to calm down

We are very concerned for your health...At the very least go out for a jog and come back

You have a lot of anger you need to get out.

If it will slow down your pulse I will tell you you're right comparing matt cassel to tom brady.
    mark ass trick

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Factor how is Peyton much better than Brady? Have you compared their post season records? Or is that just your opinion, if so than it's okay but I suggest you do

The Factor

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Factor how is Peyton much better than Brady? Have you compared their post season records? Or is that just your opinion, if so than it's okay but I suggest you do
    where did i say manning is way better than brady?

The Factor

my top 5 in no particular order are montana, elway, manning, brady and favre. Rodgers will definately be there soon. I think he is the best right now. i go by the eye test. As far as playing the position. Manning is the best ive ever seen. I know about his playoff troubles but day in and day out. Manning is number 1 to me

darkhat

mark ass trick
    Reported

The Factor

Reported
    gee thanks lil girl. grow some hair on your B@lls

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

dont ask a peyton lover about playoff stuff...they always say "pats had better coaches, players, special teams, defenses"...etc

sneak go look at the vote peyton vs tom thread....some asshole in there talkin about how manning has 15k more air yards than brady...forgetting that brady is 3 years behind manning as a starter....he calls brady a game manager...so basically when brady started starting and was just managing games...manning was hitting stride as a franchise qb....and yet he wonders how manning has amassed 15k more in air yards....well when you have a 12k total head start its easy to see....then he claims bradys division sucks....yet since the move to 4 divisions...the afc east has won more total games than the division peyton was in 6 times to 4....the year brady was out they tied...i didnt even bother to include the year manning was out cuz thats just not right........theres no talking to these people they are retarded and blinded by hatred....anything brady has even done was made by coaches and superior defense lol

The Factor

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    dont ask a peyton lover about playoff stuff...they always say "pats had better coaches, players, special teams, defenses"...etc

sneak go look at the vote peyton vs tom thread....some asshole in there talkin about how manning has 15k more air yards than brady...forgetting that brady is 3 years behind manning as a starter....he calls brady a game manager...so basically when brady started starting and was just managing games...manning was hitting stride as a franchise qb....and yet he wonders how manning has amassed 15k more in air yards....well when you have a 12k total head start its easy to see....then he claims bradys division sucks....yet since the move to 4 divisions...the afc east has won more total games than the division peyton was in 6 times to 4....the year brady was out they tied...i didnt even bother to include the year manning was out cuz thats just not right........theres no talking to these people they are retarded and blinded by hatred....anything brady has even done was made by coaches and superior defense lol
    u know you have the greatest coach. Did you not just beat the colts by running the ball????

The Factor

bobby. your coach has made your team look so much better than it really is. How do you explain losing to mark sanchez in the playoffs and getting destroyed by the ravens twice? why couldnt brady carry you then??

darkhat

Dear sbr thread participants,

After speaking with SBR just now, we are asking for members to not engage in any discussions with Factor if you have a different opinion. He is admittedly 5'6" 324 pounds and the stress is not healthy on his heart. Nobody wants to see him jeopardize his health over Tom Brady. Please agree with him that Matt Cassel is as good as Tom Brady so he can get the proper medical help he needs.

Love,
    Adam Landsman Aka ACl123

The Factor

what are you guys gonna say when manning and the broncos push brady and patriots sh*t in?

The Factor

Dear sbr thread participants,

After speaking with SBR just now, we are asking for members to not engage in any discussions with Factor if you have a different opinion. He is admittedly 5'6" 324 pounds and the stress is not healthy on his heart. Nobody wants to see him jeopardize his health over Tom Brady. Please agree with him that Matt Cassel is as good as Tom Brady so he can get the proper medical help he needs.

Love,
    Adam Landsman Aka ACl123
    how old are you? do you really gamble? how can someone so sensitive bet real $? i think you just play with betpoints lol you need hair on your balls to wager real money

greenhippo

Darkhat, you're good peoples. The un-named poster will be shunned like no other.

darkhat

Darkhat, you're good peoples. The un-named poster will be shunned like no other.
    I learn from you hippo

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tom Brady is the best quarterback of all-time.

The Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Tom Brady is the best quarterback of all-time.
    lieutenant dan! well he says it that's good enough for me

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

what are you guys gonna say when manning and the broncos push brady and patriots sh*t in?
    Yea his record against brady will improve to 5-10 from 4-10

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

dude you are a fukkin idiot

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Elway drafted 1st overall, didn't want to play for the team he was drafted by and forced a trade, Brady drafted in the 6th round as a backup makes the most of an opportunity and goes on to win 3 super bowls while putting up stellar numbers every year while never really having a deep threat on offense. And the one year he has a deep threat in Moss he breaks all sorts of records and gets to the Super Bowl undefeated. And even at age 36 guy is still putting up the numbers and is coming off another great season. No debate here.
    My god, the problem is no one digs deeper than what's on the surface.

How many of those rings is Brady himself responsible for? The correct answer is 0. The rings were won by a top 3 defensive unit, who was able to place a mediocre QB into a system where he thrived as a game manager, nothing more.

Since not fielding a top 3 defensive unit, how many rings does Brady have? 0. Was Brady the main component of any of the 3 championship teams? No.

I'm not saying Brady isn't one of the top 15 of all time, because you have to put him there based on the rings alone.

No one in the history of the NFL has benefited from YAC more than Brady. He got the nickname Mr CHeck Down Tom for a reason. He is a part of an offensive system, much like you'd see in college.

He puts up great numbers because he played in the worst division in football his entire career, while throwing the most 4th quarter TD's. The 4th quarter TD's is a big stat because, when most starting QB's would be sitting on the bench, Brady was out there throwing the ball, because apparently a 28 point 4th quarter lead just isn't enough.

IF Brady were to have won a SB without that top 3 defense, which he's had 10 seasons to do so, I'd give him much more credit, but he hasn't because he can't.

Manning may only have 1 ring, but he put Indy on his back to win it, he was the main component to that team. Brady has never been the main component of a championship team, the top 3 defense was.

I know people read what I say and say I'm a Brady hater, but I'm really not. I can say he's top 15 of all time, but couldn't hold the jockstrap's of the top 5.

The major flaw in arguments is counting rings as a way to determine how successful one was. A NFL roster consists of 52 men, not one. Brady had great teams with arguably the greatest coach of all time.

I do hope that Manning wins it this year, then with a second ring the whole ring argument goes down the toilet and he's the undisputed greatest of all time. He holds all major QB records, he's an innovator, a leader, and just watching him play the position it's so obvious he's the greatest. I like Manning, but I don't love him, I just enjoy watching greatness.

I had a friend who I finally convinced after putting fourth the main arguments regarding Manning vs Brady. He was first a supporter of Brady, but now believes without a doubt Manning is the greatest. He's also an extremely intelligent individual, so you bet I had to come up with a logical and convincing argument.

This is what I tell everyone regarding Manning.

Manning is a Wizard among Magicians. Magicians create illusions, while Wizards create true magic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Eddy Munny

Rangers901

Why are you basing something on post season records?

NFL teams play with a 52 man roster, not one.

Brady compiled quite a few playoff wins being expected to do nothing but manage a game, because the defense was the main component of those teams.

How many times has Manning fielded a top 3 defense? Top 5 defense? Top 10 defense?

How many rings does Brady have since not having a top 3 defense? 0. Now, since he's so great, he must have found a way to win one in the last 10 seasons on his own, right?

Manning brought a scrub Indy team to the playoffs every season and gave them a chance all while jumping on his back.

The Pats could have won those rings with another QB at the helm, the same can't be said for Indy.

Rangers901

Yea his record against brady will improve to 5-10 from 4-10
    You do realize over half of those games were played when the Patriots had a top 3 defense, and the Colts had a bottom 5 defense?

So, while the statistics slightly favour Brady, Manning was doing it against a top 3 defense, while Brady was doing it against a sub 25 ranked defense.

This is what I mean by people don't look past the surface. There's always more to the story then what you can see on the top level.

You mad bro

greenhippo

Rangers, you said in a previous thread that Cassel took the Pats to the playoffs when Brady got injured. Why do you think people think your word means anything?

You mad bro

Rangers, you said in a previous thread that Cassel took the Pats to the playoffs when Brady got injured. Why do you think people think your word means anything?
    his word doesn't mean anything

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Off topic just a little bit; but has an offensive lineman ever made the pro-bowl while having a QB as bad as lets say Tebow? or some horrible QB? and how often?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Why are you basing something on post season records?

NFL teams play with a 52 man roster, not one.

Brady compiled quite a few playoff wins being expected to do nothing but manage a game, because the defense was the main component of those teams.

How many times has Manning fielded a top 3 defense? Top 5 defense? Top 10 defense?

How many rings does Brady have since not having a top 3 defense? 0. Now, since he's so great, he must have found a way to win one in the last 10 seasons on his own, right?

Manning brought a scrub Indy team to the playoffs every season and gave them a chance all while jumping on his back.

The Pats could have won those rings with another QB at the helm, the same can't be said for Indy.
    hey asshole...when has peyton manning carried a team to a title? tell me when....

look at his playoff numbers in 06....in the divisional round he went 15-30 for 170 with no tds and 2 ints.....they won 15-6....did manning carry them to victory? NOPE....was he responsible for that ring? nooppeee....

yer whole argument is full of contradictions....yer just like others...one second you call belichick a cheat....then u go on to call him one of the greatest coaches of all time when it suits you to knock brady

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

hey asshole...when has peyton manning carried a team to a title? tell me when....

look at his playoff numbers in 06....in the divisional round he went 15-30 for 170 with no tds and 2 ints.....they won 15-6....did manning carry them to victory? NOPE....was he responsible for that ring? nooppeee....

yer whole argument is full of contradictions....yer just like others...one second you call belichick a cheat....then u go on to call him one of the greatest coaches of all time when it suits you to knock brady
    I would have liked to have seen Brady leave the Patriots and start for a very weak team like the Browns and see what he could have done with them, it would have been interesting I think. We know Cassell was a product of the system,he's proven it since he left.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Yes. Elway is a horse toothed jackass who won 2 rings because of Terrell Davis.
    Certainly Ta-Ta-Toothy

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I would have liked to have seen Brady leave the Patriots and start for a very weak team like the Browns and see what he could have done with them, it would have been interesting I think. We know Cassell was a product of the system,he's proven it since he left.
    penetrate man...gimme josh gordon and jordan cameron right now.....wed prob be favored in denver

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

penetrate man...gimme josh gordon and jordan cameron right now.....wed prob be favored in denver
    Shame they cant get a QB to take advantage of those weapons,Jason Campbell is the best they can do.

First 1234 Last