lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

why are books declaring the broncos a winner?

pretty obvious there are some teaser implications but it seems to me the books are sold on denver to win this game and it looks like they win by 10 or more. i guess brady fukked up with that comeback win in the reg season game that meant nothing. denver secondary is depleted but brady has no weapons. pats defence will have no way to stop denver run game. moreno will rip new england a new asshole. its actually better to see manning lose in the superbowl on his brothers stomping grounds.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Dude just take the the Patriots and you'll have nothing to regret. Bet 10x Pats moneyline and 10x +5 you won't be sorry Lakerboy.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

broncos ml of the century lb

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dude just take the the Patriots and you'll have nothing to regret. Bet 10x Pats moneyline and 10x +5 you won't be sorry Lakerboy.
    nah om gonna unload on manning and the denver broncos. if i lose its the faultof the denver d/ if i win its cause manning is a god

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    nah om gonna unload on manning and the denver broncos. if i lose its the faultof the denver d/ if i win its cause manning is a god
    if they lose, which they won't, you can count on it being Manning's fault regardless of the circumstances. Just like last year when he had the game sealed up.

lakerboy

this game will once again show why bill belichick is the most overrated pos of all time.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Something is fukked up.

As books say Broncos win easy this week. But get fukked next week by whomever advances?!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

dude books don't gamble on games like this they just try and even out the money the teasers etc you think they are betting on denver? lol good luck lakerman pats have a better running game than denver moreno is just an avg running back that looks good next to manning

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Figured it had to be coming. Donks the only team u havnt picked for the Super Bowl as of yet.. Now all bases covered!

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Haha. LB on every team. Smart man.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Awful tempting to slam New England at +6 now that Brady missed practice to bang his gf one last time before the big game.

Go ahead and write in Denver a trip to East Rutherford because its very probable, but it's crazy to think that the Pats are going come out flat and get beat by more than a TD considering almost every game between these two quarterbacks is decided by a field goal.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lakerboy pull your self together pal.

How many fukkin threads are you going to make and be wrong about saying something rediculous???

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Haha. LB on every team. Smart man.
    he has lost all credibility.

he should just lay low for awhile.

jahpoker
    jahpoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1701

this game will once again show why bill belichick is the most overrated pos of all time.
    Dumbest post I have seen in a while

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    he has lost all credibility.

he should just lay low for awhile.
    No matter what he has a thread to bump saying he had SB winner! Sharp! #winning

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Don't forget about spygate. #sarcasm

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

pretty obvious there are some teaser implications but it seems to me the books are sold on denver to win this game and it looks like they win by 10 or more. i guess brady fukked up with that comeback win in the reg season game that meant nothing. denver secondary is depleted but brady has no weapons. pats defence will have no way to stop denver run game. moreno will rip new england a new asshole. its actually better to see manning lose in the superbowl on his brothers stomping grounds.
    Not just this, but I also feel like Manning can throw at will on the Pats' D. I honestly don't see the Pats stopping Denver at all.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    dude books don't gamble on games like this they just try and even out the money the teasers etc you think they are betting on denver? lol good luck lakerman pats have a better running game than denver moreno is just an avg running back that looks good next to manning
    You say this and you are correct, then you're dumb enough to take the Patriots at +210. Think about that for a minute. Ultimate dead money, but you're too stupid to realize it. Books aren't going to "gamble" on making the Patriots such a huge dog here unless they're virtually sure they're going to lose.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

PFM will be 2-1 in AFC Championships vs Brady
    Eli is 2-0 in SBs vs Brady with the obviously inferior team twice
    Cooper Manning is sneaking over and teabagging Giselle when Tom is at practice

The movie 12 years a slave didn't capture how much the Mannings own Brady

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Some of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Now I know that the vast majority of you guys lose money in the season, but why all of the utter stupidity? Barnes and White, Jahpoker and 2daBank have it right. LB is by far the worst 'Capper in here and has absolutely no clue. The line is between 5 and 5.5 all over except for a few meaningless on line shops. Get a clue people. Stop trying to make yourselves look like you know what you are saying when many of you have no clue. If you guys would stop worrying about what the shops are doing and start worrying about who has the best team, you would be a lot better off. Stop trying to figure out why people, who have a lot more eperience than you and know what they are doing, set and move the lines the way they do. You guys will NEVER know.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Some of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Now I know that the vast majority of you guys lose money in the season, but why all of the utter stupidity? Barnes and White, Jahpoker and 2daBank have it right. LB is by far the worst 'Capper in here and has absolutely no clue. The line is between 5 and 5.5 all over except for a few meaningless on line shops. Get a clue people. Stop trying to make yourselves look like you know what you are saying when many of you have no clue. If you guys would stop worrying about what the shops are doing and start worrying about who has the best team, you would be a lot better off. Stop trying to figure out why people, who have a lot more eperience than you and know what they are doing, set and move the lines the way they do. You guys will NEVER know.
    good post man. No Coincidences is the biggest idiot IMO.

Books wouldnt gamble on Patriots at +200 unless they were certain Broncos win the game has to be dumbest post i've read in months.

Kid acts like a +200 win would bankrupt Vegas LMAO

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The line is right. It is what it is - Broncos should be favored by 5/5.5 here. Now make your play. Obviously Denver was never going to be anything less than 4 here.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Don't be surprised by the stupidity in this thread ^^, let alone on this forum. Be surprised that you can find a gold nugget of knowledge and reason on this site. Don't blindly follow anyone. Do your own research. Make you own picks and manage your bankroll wisely.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

0-4 last 4 superbowls i think...

thank god this aint the bowl yet..ha

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You say this and you are correct, then you're dumb enough to take the Patriots at +210. Think about that for a minute. Ultimate dead money, but you're too stupid to realize it. Books aren't going to "gamble" on making the Patriots such a huge dog here unless they're virtually sure they're going to lose.
    cmon coin - youre being a little ridiculous now. if youre so sure the pats are not winning, why do you just have a play of 8 to win 4?

early money has been on the pats (as it was sd last week).

can we wait until kickoff to see how the action balances out? denver ended being the more public play last week by kickoff.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Books wouldnt gamble on Patriots at +200 unless they were certain Broncos win the game has to be dumbest post i've read in months.

How can the books be certain of anything when 6 of the last 7 in this rivalry have been within a td. NE has a helluva chance to win....just look at how stupid Del Rio continues to be last week. SD has 1 legitimate receiver and he puts old man Jammer on an island with him 1-on-1 to get slaughtered. If Peyton doesn't convert 3rd/17 then prob another Rivers/Allen TD sends it to OT. Belechik has had time to adjust their D after injuries. Von Miller and Harris just happened to Denver. I'm scared as hell because I like NE like Palestine likes Israel.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    How can the books be certain of anything when 6 of the last 7 in this rivalry have been within a td. NE has a helluva chance to win....just look at how stupid Del Rio continues to be last week. SD has 1 legitimate receiver and he puts old man Jammer on an island with him 1-on-1 to get slaughtered. If Peyton doesn't convert 3rd/17 then prob another Rivers/Allen TD sends it to OT. Belechik has had time to adjust their D after injuries. Von Miller and Harris just happened to Denver. I'm scared as hell because I like NE like Palestine likes Israel.
    exactly

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Avg RB who rumbled off 224 yards in NE.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Patriots have no weapons? lol.

They have Amendola, Vereen, Edelman, etc.

Tom Brady makes players great.

Has Lakerboy created three other threads hyping up each of the three other teams, so he can cover all his bases?

I heard he hyped up like 5 teams last round in the playoffs.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

did he bang your g/f or something? guy is a proven winner and as transparent as they come.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    did he bang your g/f or something? guy is a proven winner and as transparent as they come.
    he follows me around talking trash.

i've tried to offer a truce several times. Yet he keeps it going so i troll him too now.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

lakerboy is the new brock landers

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

he follows me around talking trash.

i've tried to offer a truce several times. Yet he keeps it going so i troll him too now.
    You are worthless to this site. Troll that, bitch.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bear is the biggest troll on the site. No coin and I disagree all the time but he is good peoples.

12 Last