R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Alright far as Mannings legacy goes how bout if....

He is a little more Gordon Gecko and a little less Opie Taylor? And goes to Frisco when Harbaugh came calling? Don't wanna pway against my wittle brother wtf?!? Could be playing for a possible b2b world champ this year. Yes I said b2b winners you gotta like Frisco's chances of winning last year more with the sheriff. I love Kaep but imagine if he sat for 2/3 years behind Manning and with those weapons and defense. Well we will never know...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Still had a better shot with a tough physical team like Frisco backing him I think. Sometimes nice guys finish last Peyton you should have been more of a killer. You may get all the records but your less talented little brother with always have more rings. Good call Peyton

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Think we can all acknowledge Peytons greatness he is truly amazing. But tonight did his legacy no favors at all.

Has a Sb win and a lot of records and will probably get more. His football knowledge and gm managing at line of scrimmage is simply amazing among other attributes but....

His whole career with Colts and Denver he was in very weak divisions for most part.
    Career playoff record and now SB record very unflattering.
    Tom Brady and Beli his main nemesis are also his master's.
    etc etc

Bottom line when it really matters most and vs better competition he always falls short.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Peyton is one ring better than Marino.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

anyone that says peyton suks is a retard. 5 MVPs, passing record, TD record and a superbowl win? ye he suks lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And so is Trent Dilfer and now Russell Wilson. Means nothing really they just had better teams more equipped to win in Jan. does not make them more talented or better Qb's. I agree Coach just has some red flags on his resume mostly in Jan. But again TEAMS win in Jan but Qb's often get too much credit. Like I said he would have been better off going to Frisco and playing for a better and more equipped team to win in post season.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

retards still pumping the choke artist after loosing after a pathetic worst performance ever.
    delusional di*ckriding mofo's in here!
    it's too funny.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Huh? In English please