Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LeGarrette Blount will have his way with the Broncos Defense

I keep hearing Manning vs Brady.

But the real story here is the Broncos defense will not be able to get off the field.

Take the points and the under.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

He won't do fukk all

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He won't do fukk all

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 09:46 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

Jago2008 gave bobby heenan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: strictlypaypal, and Cutch22

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Bear pound manning ml to the bank

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not blounts week, donks will sell out to stop the run like the did against chargers cause last thing they want is payton sitting on sideline, this gonna be a edelman, amendola, vereen game. dinking and dunking all over the field...

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Denver is among the best at stopping the run. Ask SD how easy it is to pound the ball into the strength of Denver's defence. I think Belichick is far too intelligent to try it, but we will see.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Denver is among the best at stopping the run. Ask SD how easy it is to pound the ball into the strength of Denver's defence. I think Belichick is far too intelligent to try it, but we will see.
    Denver won't try to stack the box though b/c of threat of Brady beating them deep

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Denver won't try to stack the box though b/c of threat of Brady beating them deep
    deeep with who? when the last time brady threw a deep pass? anyway that doesnt matter, donks rather brady hit them with a quick strike than chew the clock up, they will most certainly sell out against the run..

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    You mean he should ask the San Diego team that went into Denver and ran the ball 40 times for almost 200 yards about five weeks ago?

Mathews was hurt last week. It was pretty obvious. Ronnie Brown sucks and Danny Woodhead is not a guy you give the ball to more than 5-8 times a game. Denver's run defense is so overrated it's sickening.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

exactly and Blount is running with a ton of confidence and a chip on his shoulder.

that big patriots offensive line loves being physical and blount likes to lay the wood on potential tacklers.

2daBank

i love the dudes that are gonna play blount in draftstreet this week, a week late dipshits, he paid me last week.. this week it verreen and the white boys turn..i dont think den run d anything special but anyone can slow down the run gm if they choose to over commit and donks will do just that...

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not blounts week, donks will sell out to stop the run like the did against chargers cause last thing they want is payton sitting on sideline, this gonna be a edelman, amendola, vereen game. dinking and dunking all over the field...
    exactly, den weakness is in the sexondary. Harris Jr probably out as well so that leaves them with a rookie and Q Jam for depth lol

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i love the dudes that are gonna play blount in draftstreet this week, a week late dipshits, he paid me last week.. this week it verreen and the white boys turn..i dont think den run d anything special but anyone can slow down the run gm if they choose to over commit and donks will do just that...
    the white guys turn? james develin?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    the white guys turn? james develin?
    edelman and amendola.. not white guy in backfield. vereen would be guy i think has the better gm of the 3 pats rbs

bobby heenan
    Update your status

edelman and amendola.. not white guy in backfield. vereen would be guy i think has the better gm of the 3 pats rbs
    what makes you say that? from a pure standpoint of receiving yardage? do you feel the pats will be playing catchup all night?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I predict a lot of Blount rollin during this game too ......we both agree on something bear.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

2dabank

if the patriots are playing from behind all night...and say the get down 14-0 or 14-3 real early.....yeah vereen could be the most productive new england back that night.....but if the patriots are able to run the ball 25+ times it will be blount and ridley doing the lifting(of course this is all contingent on ridley holding onto the thing).....since coming back from injury i think vereen has only seen double digit carries once and that was a game ridley did not play in....at most hes seen between 2-5 carries with the combination of ridley and blount out there......vereen is more of a satellite back.....he could be the most productive back on the night with receiving yardage....but id say it would be a long shot for him to be the leading rusher unless he rips off some long ones

2daBank

what makes you say that? from a pure standpoint of receiving yardage? do you feel the pats will be playing catchup all night?
    not necessarily, more because i dont believe donks have anyone that can match up with edelman in the slot, amendola comes in if at some point donks get sick of edelman whipping them for 1 1st down after another and adjust to bracketing him or something.. im playing both in one league and i expect at least 15 catches 175+ yards and at least 1 td between them, hopefully 2 tds but that where vereen comes in as id expect pats to be running the no huddle where they come to line fast and dont sub out, not necessarily snap it quickly but just to keep donks from subbing ..

i just think pats game plan gonna be different than ppl expect as donks are watching film on them playing smash mouth fb and worrying bout how to take that away, wouldnt be shocked at all if bellacheat came out and spread the field on them early and let the white boys and brady go to work and a patchwork secondary.. not only do they know they have to score points it will also where out donks front 7 to set up the run game later on.. i could be wrong but that what i expect.. i considered either dobson or tompkins but those dudes have disappeared, not even sure which one healthy and while i think good chance one of them makes a big play id never guess right anyway so sticking with the 3 i trust to make a difference in the passing gm and that the 2 white boys and vereen..

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean the fatass who had one good game against the Colts and Bills this year while also fumbling in the first matchup with the Broncos?

Yea this sounds REAL sharp.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

not necessarily, more because i dont believe donks have anyone that can match up with edelman in the slot, amendola comes in if at some point donks get sick of edelman whipping them for 1 1st down after another and adjust to bracketing him or something.. im playing both in one league and i expect at least 15 catches 175+ yards and at least 1 td between them, hopefully 2 tds but that where vereen comes in as id expect pats to be running the no huddle where they come to line fast and dont sub out, not necessarily snap it quickly but just to keep donks from subbing ..

i just think pats game plan gonna be different than ppl expect as donks are watching film on them playing smash mouth fb and worrying bout how to take that away, wouldnt be shocked at all if bellacheat came out and spread the field on them early and let the white boys and brady go to work and a patchwork secondary.. not only do they know they have to score points it will also where out donks front 7 to set up the run game later on.. i could be wrong but that what i expect.. i considered either dobson or tompkins but those dudes have disappeared, not even sure which one healthy and while i think good chance one of them makes a big play id never guess right anyway so sticking with the 3 i trust to make a difference in the passing gm and that the 2 white boys and vereen..
    i dont disagree

2daBank

2dabank

if the patriots are playing from behind all night...and say the get down 14-0 or 14-3 real early.....yeah vereen could be the most productive new england back that night.....but if the patriots are able to run the ball 25+ times it will be blount and ridley doing the lifting(of course this is all contingent on ridley holding onto the thing).....since coming back from injury i think vereen has only seen double digit carries once and that was a game ridley did not play in....at most hes seen between 2-5 carries with the combination of ridley and blount out there......vereen is more of a satellite back.....he could be the most productive back on the night with receiving yardage....but id say it would be a long shot for him to be the leading rusher unless he rips off some long ones
    yea i dont think vereen be the leading rusher, he might get some work on draws but i mainly like him for his ability out of the backfield in this gm and as i mentioned above i kinda feel like pats may come out a little more spread than 1 would expect, just because they have demonstrated they can pound the rock with blount im not sold that will be the choice this gm, until of coarse late if they have a lead then yea blount will salt the game away, might break one then cause donks front 7 be gassed from brady running them ragged all day..

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    You mean the fatass who had one good game against the Colts and Bills this year while also fumbling in the first matchup with the Broncos?

Yea this sounds REAL sharp.
    the pats fumbled 6 times that night...blount was just one of them...

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Thanks for the fade! Blunt under whatever yards!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    Thanks for the fade! Blunt under whatever yards!
    gonna be really interesting where they put this..id make it like 67.5 and juice the over. i know it sounds low but think it a pretty good number, i would def get a ton of over action im sure, lol... cant imagine it higher than like mid 80s..

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't care who is doing the running, the Pats will hand the ball off 30+ times and rush for well over 150 yards. Write that down. And this will open up the play action passing game where Brady is absolutely deadly. 31-27 Pats final.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    With what? I guess Dobson is practicing again....Edelman and Amendola couldn't run past me. NE can win this game but people are completely overblowing smashing the Colts. They should've lost to KC and really had more holes than answers.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually believe it's going to be the opposite Bear'

Combination of Moreno and Ball are going to wear down this Patriots defense. This Denver defense is ready for the challenge, throw out their regular season stats, this Broncos team is going to make the superbowl. It pains me to say this as a die-hard Charger fan.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    I don't care who is doing the running, the Pats will hand the ball off 30+ times and rush for well over 150 yards. Write that down. And this will open up the play action passing game where Brady is absolutely deadly. 31-27 Pats final.
    NE will control the ground game although Moreno went for 220 when the wind was howling so hard that NE knew PM couldn't throw the ball over 25 yds w/nerve damaged arm. Your theory has the same legs as Lt. Dan

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Over 150 not happening. Why the hell would den allow that? Unless some1 breaks a draw on 3rd and long or something. Donks will not let them keep manning on the sideline by running. If pats wanna win Brady gonna have to throw it and throw it a lot early and often... No idea why pats would even attempt to come out playing smash mouth with the last 2 games on tape for donks to see? Throw early run late only chance pats have, they come in trying to pound the rock and eat clock they be in a hole fast and I just don't see bellacheat allowing that...

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I imagine that was a focal point in practice this week.

JoshuaCarnahan
    JoshuaCarnahan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

as strong as denver looked against the run last week even missing chris harris on D i think is proof enough that it wont be a cake walk at all for the Pats, I do aggree that the broncos only hope is to keep brady off the field and let manning do his thing! This will be the game of the season

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Over 150 not happening. Why the hell would den allow that? Unless some1 breaks a draw on 3rd and long or something. Donks will not let them keep manning on the sideline by running. If pats wanna win Brady gonna have to throw it and throw it a lot early and often... No idea why pats would even attempt to come out playing smash mouth with the last 2 games on tape for donks to see? Throw early run late only chance pats have, they come in trying to pound the rock and eat clock they be in a hole fast and I just don't see bellacheat allowing that...
    do you think belichick still cheats to win football games?

2daBank

do you think belichick still cheats to win football games?
    No idea, never really held it against him. I'm of the "if u ain't cheating u ain't trying" breed.. Whatever it takes..

12 Last