bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No idea, never really held it against him. I'm of the "if u ain't cheating u ain't trying" breed.. Whatever it takes..
    oh...ok...i mean when you call him "bellacheat" it kinda implies you might think that

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

New England will not do jack sh1t if they run the ball more than passing, they will actually be doing the Broncos a favor. There's no way in hell Bellicheat is not going to attempt to exploit that secondary with one of the best QB to ever play this. The Patriots are not the Chargers playing clock management, they will dual it out with the Broncos in a shoot out.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    oh...ok...i mean when you call him "bellacheat" it kinda implies you might think that
    It catchy, plus masks the fact I can't spell his name

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 150 not happening. Why the hell would den allow that? Unless some1 breaks a draw on 3rd and long or something. Donks will not let them keep manning on the sideline by running. If pats wanna win Brady gonna have to throw it and throw it a lot early and often... No idea why pats would even attempt to come out playing smash mouth with the last 2 games on tape for donks to see? Throw early run late only chance pats have, they come in trying to pound the rock and eat clock they be in a hole fast and I just don't see bellacheat allowing that...
    Banker what the hell makes you think that New England can't run the ball on Denver, bro? Denver's run D is not anywhere near as good as some people seem to think. Their numbers are completely inflated bc they get very early leads and then teams abandon the run game. The Patriots have proven to be a very good run team, not just last week, but during the entire second half of the season. And if you really think the Broncos are going to put 9 or 10 in the box every play, which is what they'd need to do to stop the run game, then advantage Pats bc Denver's secondary is brutal. You are underestimating just how good this particular Patriot offense is, even without the shiny toys, and giving the Bronco D way too much credit. Christ Tennesee and Ryan Fitzpatrick went into Denver and put up points. And that was when they had Von Miller and Chris Harris...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Without Von Miller on the field to stop Blount.
    I believe the Patriots spread is the best bet for this game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Banker what the hell makes you think that New England can't run the ball on Denver, bro? Denver's run D is not anywhere near as good as some people seem to think. Their numbers are completely inflated bc they get very early leads and then teams abandon the run game. The Patriots have proven to be a very good run team, not just last week, but during the entire second half of the season. And if you really think the Broncos are going to put 9 or 10 in the box every play, which is what they'd need to do to stop the run game, then advantage Pats bc Denver's secondary is brutal. You are underestimating just how good this particular Patriot offense is, even without the shiny toys, and giving the Bronco D way too much credit. Christ Tennesee and Ryan Fitzpatrick went into Denver and put up points. And that was when they had Von Miller and Chris Harris...
    Pretty sure u have never read me say den had a good run defense at any point this season, I know why teams don't rush for a lot of yards on them typically and have pointed it out numerous times all year.... Furthermore I believe it is u underestimating the pats not me which I'll explain in a second...

Back to donks run d ill say it 1 more time, even avg run defenses can take away most run games if they are committed to it, and it doesn't take no 10 damn guys in the box. 8 will do and why wouldn't they do that? Not like pats wrs striking fear into anyone and bottom line is den rather get beat for a score once or twice if it means pats can't dominate the rock so it only makes sense that donks are willing to over commit to stopping the run... Now let's talk bout why u think I'm selling pats offense short? Cause I think they have the best coach in the game and I know damn well more than any team this team can transform itself on a week to week basis. Why the hell would they come out and run Blount into 8 man fronts against a team that been watching film of this all week? Why not utilize their mismatch and work Edelman in the slot and amedola up the seem while moving verreen around? Let Brady work on the depleted secondary early w some spread and wear them out that way then go to the run gm late to preserve a lead if they winning? Sure pats could run for 150 possibly but in doing so they risking more stalled drives than they can afford.. Feel like there just no way hoodie comes out with the same look this week...

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Do you guys have any idea what Wes Welker is about to do this week..oh my god it's going to be disgusting. Bill B is gonna shit his pants when Welker goes for 150/3 TDs. Welker will get his revenge!!!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Do you guys have any idea what Wes Welker is about to do this week..oh my god it's going to be disgusting. Bill B is gonna shit his pants when Welker goes for 150/3 TDs. Welker will get his revenge!!!!!!
    That dude a bigger choke artist than Peyton, his fault Brady doesn't have 4 rings and he looked great dropping passes last week. Wes welker most over rated over paid dude in league. Edelman just as good at same job, only reason welker even caught Tds this yr cause teams were worried about the talented wrs on donks.. Maybe u right tho, he certainly be the last guy of Peyton's options I'd bother worrying bout..

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

That dude a bigger choke artist than Peyton, his fault Brady doesn't have 4 rings and he looked great dropping passes last week. Wes welker most over rated over paid dude in league. Edelman just as good at same job, only reason welker even caught Tds this yr cause teams were worried about the talented wrs on donks.. Maybe u right tho, he certainly be the last guy of Peyton's options I'd bother worrying bout..
    Yeah that's true. Edelman is super solid. But Welkers been balling for years at that level. He's probably on the phone drunk with Peyto right now drawing up school yard plays to beat Bill B. You know Billy B will have at least 1 ace up his sleeve this weekend. Can Fox and Peyto match? Time will tell.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    I don't know about that. I think the Patriots defense is better than the Broncos defense and better coached too.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I think this game is pretty much a coin flip imo because NE will put up points BUT

nobody backing NE even tries to acknowledge that Moreno went for 220 when BELECHIK KNEW that Manning couldn't throw the ball for more than 25 yds with that wind. Now Denver can spread the field even more. Look for Julius Thomas, Welker, and Moreno out of the backfield to go apeshit as well. Denver's O-line is pretty underrated....think Brady took 3 times the sacks that Manning has. Now Fox and Del Rio suck and they may not be able to stop Brady but we'll see.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I think this game is pretty much a coin flip imo because NE will put up points BUT
    Coinflip? Than New England +200 should be the play considering the value

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Blount will run for 48 yards. Book it

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Blount will run for 48 yards. Book it
    Booked

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Den gets up early. Game becomes shootout. Den by 10+ and over.

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

If you're going to pound anything, pound the over 70 yards for blount

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Thinking he gets maybe 8-10 touches

Game plan will be much different this week. . .

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

good call bear

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    good call bear
    Just like ur pats ML pick.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!