amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Another winner from vyom! Who do you like in the superbowl pal?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

VYOM best football capper at sbr!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

congrats bronco backers. peyton was the man today and Brady was shockingly a little lost much like the ravens game last year. and fox out gameplanned bill completely with the pass happy offense. teasing both dogs was still the easier route.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    How times did jordan get whipped in the playoffs?
    8 times.
    Losing game 7's, getting swept.

Eventually stern passed him the torch..
    first off i will take six rings versus 8 playoff exits. duh. and in his prime Jordan won every title. 3 straight. retired. came back half season as 45, then 3 straight again. and the league was much more competitive than the one lebron is cruising thru right now.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Rangers901;20922quoterady's playoff record where his team failed to field a top 3 defensive unit is 8-6. If that makes him so clutch, and the best ever in big games, than sure.

Why do you disregard the other 51 guys on the roster?

The defense was more responsible for winning those rings than Brady, if that wasn't true, than why have the Pats had virtually no success in the playoffs since not fielding a top 3 defense?

I keep saying this, IF Brady was responsible for the rings, and he is that great, why have the Pats managed to win absolutely nothing since then, especially since the division they play in gives them an automatic playoff birth every season?

I make the same comparison with Kobe and Shaq. Forever people said they didn't think Kobe was one of the greatest because he couldn't win a ring without Shaq, and that's basically what we have here, only some people are so delusional and brain washed they don't look beyond the surface.

I will only consider Brady a top 5 QB of all time if he can win a ring while being the main component of the team, not a game manager with an elite defense. If he can show me he can do that, he'll get his credit, but I don't think he can as he has proven in the last 10 seasons.[/QUOTE]
    he was also in 2of the last 5 superbowls and 2 incredible Eli plays from being 5-0. pats were leading with less than a minute to go in both games so to imply he has done absolutely nothing is stretch. " a game manager with an elite defense" wins the misinformed quote of the day award. hands down.
    Last edited by kingdom; 01-20-14 at 02:12 AM.

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Super Bowl vyomguy

First ... 2345