enzopizzaman
    enzopizzaman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners @ Seattle can't get a read

This game is tough. I don't wanna hear how Kap doesn't play well against Seattle. Or no one can win up there etc. my first thought is Niners and the points. I think they can win this game, but can get a read on which way the line will move in this one. Tough game for sure.. What are you fellas thinking first thought on this one?

punkbhstl
    punkbhstl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

At first I thought Seattle for sure... But as I started thinking how Seattle's passing offense has been their last few games, I gotta take the points. Having Crabtree back will help and hopefully Carlos Rogers gets back into the line-up (although they've played well w/o him).

enzopizzaman

Quote Originally Posted by punkbhstl View Post
    At first I thought Seattle for sure... But as I started thinking how Seattle's passing offense has been their last few games, I gotta take the points. Having Crabtree back will help and hopefully Carlos Rogers gets back into the line-up (although they've played well w/o him).
    I was thinking the same thing. I think this team is really on a mission this year after losing the Super Bowl. Russell Wilson needs to have a better game passing or I think San Fran wins by a td. I loved the way the niners coaching staff adjusted at halftime. I can say for one, this is the first time I can remember where the 2 best teams in each conference are left..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The line is not going anywhere. 3 to 3 1/2 is what you will get or give. I do not think that the 49ers have enough to win this game. The one thing that you can basically depend on is the game going UNDER 39. These teams did not score 39 points in either game that they played against each other and both scored under 39 last week. That seems to indicate that the under is the way to go.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The line is not going anywhere. 3 to 3 1/2 is what you will get or give. I do not think that the 49ers have enough to win this game. The one thing that you can basically depend on is the game going UNDER 39. These teams did not score 39 points in either game that they played against each other and both scored under 39 last week. That seems to indicate that the under is the way to go.
    One would think... That total line will be 37.5 by kick off .......

Makes no difference to the STEAM ENGINE because he will be TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING, with whatever pick he gives the tooters... 3-0 all the way to the toot train to 17-1 we will be tooot tooooting

enzopizzaman

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    One would think... That total line will be 37.5 by kick off .......

Makes no difference to the STEAM ENGINE because he will be TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING, with whatever pick he gives the tooters... 3-0 all the way to the toot train to 17-1 we will be tooot tooooting
    Sounds good Tommy

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

as a niner fan I honestly felt pretty shitty seeing this matchup for the niners at seattle but just like you as the days passed I actually started believing more and more. I truly think there's no way 49ers lose this game as long as they don't lose in the turnover column. kaepernick had niners in the red zone the first possession at 0-0 last meeting in seattle and threw a pick I think it just changed the game. bowman, Justin smith, willis, and brooks I believe can contain Wilson while slowing down lynch. this 49er D is the real deal. Wilson has been subpar and it will show vs 49ers. the big X factor is Kaepernick's turnovers

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

it is san francisco in my opinion. In addition to that - seattle is overvalued so it is much nicer to win at +165 than ahandicap - if they are pretty close

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I like teasing Niners +9 and UNDER 47. Game should be decided by less than a TD. If one takes the lead the other will play clock management to burn down time.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Parligod View Post
    I like teasing Niners +9 and UNDER 47. Game should be decided by less than a TD. If one takes the lead the other will play clock management to burn down time.
    This is a great teaser idea. I like it.