Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

If Brady Wins Next Week Is He Officially Better Than Manning?

I think so. It will make him 3-1 against him in the post season.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Don't mean sh1t either way if they don't win Super bowl. The Broncos almost blew this game for Manning again, it took two clutch long 3rd down plays just to put this game away. The Broncos are putting way too much burden on Manning when they should of won this game easily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: C-Gold

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Peyton is the perfect regular season QB.

Brady the perfect post season QB.

Only thing that can really separate the two is how much you weigh Super Bowl rings. Since I give them significant weight, Brady has had this locked up for a while now.

Both are QB's I'll be telling my kids about.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he is better anyway

Brady looking to get to a 6th superbowl

That is an unheard of stat

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

10-4 all time, 2-1 playoffs, more rings, more division titles, more SB appearances

This is similar to Montana vs Marino (Granted, PM has one ring tho)

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Brady is better

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

As much as Brady tilts me he is better. BB is also a magnitude better than J Fox.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

If Payton had Brady's coaching and defense he'd have a few rings. If Brady had Payton's receivers and running games he'd probably still have three considering he didn't win with the best talent he had in his career.

Either way this shit is worn out so who cares.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

They almost blew again, LOL, and Peyton would got all the blame. It took two unbelievable 3rd conversion both by Julius Thomas great hands and Peyton to put this game away.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Drinker good points. But who is better Kobe or Lebron?

NeverTrustAWoman
    NeverTrustAWoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

if manning wins two with two different teams, i feel that is equal to brady's 3.

then it should go to stats for tiebreaker.

that goes to peyton. If peyton wins SB he is better than brady

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Brady already the greatest QB to ever play the game, no matter what happens next week or the rest of his career nothing can change that.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Look at their playoff records….seriously stupid question, how many clown threads can you post/

Brady is easily the best

Manning had a better year but um look at his weapons...

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

god...listening to frostno and thatopmoron is sickening....these penetrates are retarded

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which one has banged the hotter broads?

That guy is the true winner between these two in my opinion.

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Which one has banged the hotter broads?

That guy is the true winner between these two in my opinion.
    This.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Drinker good points. But who is better Jordan or Kobe Lebron?
    Jordan

Initial
    Initial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

The discussion is stupid. They play for two different teams. Would Manning have gotten the same results had he played for Patriots? And what if Brady played for Colts/denver?

And now someone says that if Patriots beat Denver, then the winning teams quarterback must be better than the others? Yeah.. Logic. It's not a one man show.

Initial
    Initial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

And PS: Brady have won 3 Superbowl rings during the "Spygate" time, where Bill Belichick spyed on other teams playcalling.. And since then? 1 Superbowl 0 rings. Funny fact.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

photo Peyton-Manning-Fist-Pump-Buick-Commercial_zpsa061b802.gif

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Peyton is the perfect regular season QB.

Brady the perfect post season QB.

Only thing that can really separate the two is how much you weigh Super Bowl rings. Since I give them significant weight, Brady has had this locked up for a while now.

Both are QB's I'll be telling my kids about.
    because the QB is the only factor each year for whoever ends up winning the Super Bowl

this game is once again, just like it has been BEFORE... more about it being Peyton Manning vs Bill Belichick than anything else

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    because the QB is the only factor each year for whoever ends up winning the Super Bowl

this game is once again, just like it has been BEFORE... more about it being Peyton Manning vs Bill Belichick than anything else
    Didn't the top 4 QB's in the AFC make this round? 4 for 4.

QB's are and always will be the major factor more often than not. Ravens won last year, and Flacco got the glory in the form of a ridiculous pay day.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I think Brady is already better than Peyton.

I value Post-Season play over Regular Season play and I think how many Super Bowl titles you have trumps everything.

Of course, I think Brady has had better teams then Peyton most of those years.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    god...listening to frostno and thatopmoron is sickening....these penetrates are retarded
    this coming from a guy with an avatar of men in tights

I watched wrestling in junior fukkn high

who last lost a Super Bowl? rightfully so since the only reason they got the privilege to lose to Eli again was because of the Ravens choking HARD. should have just saved the embarrassment and lost to the Texans to save future face.

who last won a Super Bowl between the 2? Manning
    Attached Images

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Didn't the top 4 QB's in the AFC make this round? 4 for 4.

QB's are and always will be the major factor more often than not. Ravens won last year, and Flacco got the glory in the form of a ridiculous pay day.
    Flacco played defense on that last stand vs the 49'ers? Must've missed it buddy.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

who last lost a Super Bowl? rightfully so since the only reason they got the privilege to lose to Eli again was because of the Ravens choking HARD. should have just saved the embarrassment and lost to the Texans to save future face.

No chance you can save face if you lose an important game against that organization ...

Not here to argue. Just here to laugh at the Texans.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    No chance you can save face if you lose an important game against that organization ...

Not here to argue. Just here to laugh at the Texans.
    good point didn't think of that

bobby heenan
    Update your status

dude i stopped watching wrestling like 20 years ago man....hence why you see an avatar of a guys that were in wrestling 20 years ago....

ya the patriots are so embarrassed....its so embarrassing being a patriots fan lol

you sound like a child...."oohhh who last won a superbowl....peyton"!!! good for him.....bradys been to five...i lost count on how many afc title games....i just stopped counting

bobby heenan
    Update your status

now insert "players dont win titles and games....teams do....brady has had better teams"...yadda yadda...brady sucks...belichick sucks....but when they do win its cuz they cheat....blah blah

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

dude i stopped watching wrestling like 20 years ago man....hence why you see an avatar of a guys that were in wrestling 20 years ago....

ya the patriots are so embarrassed....its so embarrassing being a patriots fan lol
    i would be embarrassed to be a fan of a team that was caught up in a scandal that could have derailed the entire NFL altogether. so the evidence was destroyed and they were slapped on the wrist. the NFL can't let the general public know that 3 of its super bowls are a farce.

so you watched it 20 years ago but still decide to have it as an avatar...

that's like some 30 year old on here having a Power Ranger as his avatar because they used to watch it 20 years ago and still miss it

I'm done.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Htown's wife had a train ran on her by every local Houston guy he knows. Hilarious that 90% of this guys posting here even when it makes no sense at all is trying to bash Houston. It'd be comical if it wasn't so, so sad.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i would be embarrassed to be a fan of a team that was caught up in a scandal that could have derailed the entire NFL altogether. so the evidence was destroyed and they were slapped on the wrist. the NFL can't let the general public know that 3 of its super bowls are a farce.

so you watched it 20 years ago but still decide to have it as an avatar...

that's like some 30 year old on here having a Power Ranger as his avatar because they used to watch it 20 years ago and still miss it

I'm done.
    ya dude...i have it as my avatar and screenname....because you know....this is real life and very important!!!......i take this forum very seriously and it totally carries over into my real life! everywhere i go im like "lets talk about 80s/90's wrestling guys".....

a farce! totally man....its totally cool spending alot of time on hear trying to derail the reputation of prob the greatest qb/coach combo in league history amongst a bunch of degen gamblers.....

you ever see that movie "he got game"....when jake shuttlesworth tells his son "get that hate out your heart son"....well....i think it would be good for you
    yer a clown plain and simple

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

ya dude...i have it as my avatar and screenname....because you know....this is real life and very important!!!......i take this forum very seriously and it totally carries over into my real life! everywhere i go im like "lets talk about 80s/90's wrestling guys".....

a farce! totally man....its totally cool spending alot of time on hear trying to derail the reputation of prob the greatest qb/coach combo in league history amongst a bunch of degen gamblers.....

yer a clown plain and simple
    damn must've hit a nerve somewhere

league history? hahahahahaha

they have as many big time chokes as they do measly 3 point SB wins while cheating

bobby heenan
    Update your status

damn must've hit a nerve somewhere

league history? hahahahahaha

they have as many big time chokes as they do measly 3 point SB wins while cheating
    no nerves hit at all chief...just being honest

so wait...brady and belichick arent amongst the best qb/coach combos in the history of pro football?? no?

chokes? why is it a choke? isnt it just a loss? the fact that you call every loss they have a "choke" is a testament to you and to them......i guess other teams shouldnt even bother to show up or even bother to game plan to beat them huh? i mean.....clearly when you are the "patriots" you should never lose right? the patriots should win every game they play come playoff time....otherwise they are chokers and failures.....clearly the top players and coaches in this league never lose a game...especially a playoff game.....aaron rodgers should never lose.....tom brady....nah cant lose....i guess the ravens and other teams should have just bowed down to the pats and not even bothered trying...i mean thats what they were trying to do right? and the pats just handed them the game on a silver platter

you sound so ridiculous....so bitter....let that hate out your heart.....although i guess it makes you feel good and strong....so do whatever it is that makes you feel good pal....says alot about you that saying this stuff actually makes you feel good

i have alot better things to do with my life than run around and call everyone who loses a "choker".....to run around and defame great qbs and coaches
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 01-12-14 at 11:04 PM.

12 Last